Confirm link

Discussion about MARP's Tournaments

Moderator: giro-X

xanadu71
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Confirm link

Post by xanadu71 »

I haven't the "confirm link" under scores of ffight. Is it a bug ? Or i misunderstand something ? :?
"Bury me with my money", Simon GREEDWELL from "SUNSET RIDERS" / Xanadu71=LeClaqueurFou
http://www.twitch.tv/xanadugcp WR attempts, follow me !
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

I believe tournament games can ONLY be confirmed by the judge, at least it think that's the way it was in past tourneys. but hey wait aminute i'm the dfeveroon judge and i can't confirm mine.... hey Coolaid--- i mean Zwaxy!
-skito
xanadu71
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by xanadu71 »

Hey Chad, i'm the ffight judge :D remember Xanadu71=LeClaqueurFou.
I think i must change that for less confusion :wink:
"Bury me with my money", Simon GREEDWELL from "SUNSET RIDERS" / Xanadu71=LeClaqueurFou
http://www.twitch.tv/xanadugcp WR attempts, follow me !
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Mr. Kelly R. Flewin »

Chad wrote: hey Coolaid--- i mean Zwaxy!

[Watches Zwaxy come out of obscurity and through a brick wall with an Atari 2600 going "OH YEAH!"]

[Giggles]

Kelly
Just a gaming junkie looking for his next High Score fix.
Zwaxy
MARP Founder

Post by Zwaxy »

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin wrote:
Chad wrote: hey Coolaid--- i mean Zwaxy!
[Watches Zwaxy come out of obscurity and through a brick wall with an Atari 2600 going "OH YEAH!"]
That's not an Atari 2600, that's a Sinclair ZX Spectrum, playing Manic Miner. :o)

The 'judges can't confirm' 'bug' is fixed now, but from what I can see, judges have *never* been able to confirm anything. Only Pat and the tournament coordinator have ever had the ability to confirm recordings. But now the judges can as well (apart from for their own recordings).

[ Slips back into obscurity - for a while - probably going to change the text box where you type 't6-bouldash-pt1' and have to get it dead right into a drop-down menu to make for less typing ]
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

damnit jim, zwaxy is right! We had to "report" to the main judge for confirmations! well it looks like we'll or at least i'll still have to email laga because i don't have the confirm link, either way this wasn't a bug, the tourney coordinator was the only one that could confirm tourney recordings.

Where did coolaid go after the commercial was over?
Last edited by Chad on Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-skito
QRS
Editor

RE

Post by QRS »

Hey! it was my idea! Or was it? I can´t remember :) hmm I think i will continue to slap Zwaxy in the #marp chatroom anyway j/k :)
QRS
Zwaxy
MARP Founder

Post by Zwaxy »

Chad wrote:i'll still have to email laga because i don't have the confirm link, either way this wasn't a bug, the tourney coordinator was the only one that could confirm tourney recordings.
But what I'm saying is that I've fixed it, even though it wasn't a bug. You may need to reload the frame with the scores in (right click in the frame and press 'r' in IE will do it). I just checked, and it seems to be working fine.
Zwaxy
MARP Founder

Re: RE

Post by Zwaxy »

QRS wrote:Hey! it was my idea! Or was it? I can´t remember :) hmm I think i will continue to slap Zwaxy in the #marp chatroom anyway j/k :)
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday mr. qrs,
happy birthday to you.
QRS
Editor

RE

Post by QRS »

Well thanks Chris! I just wish I could be like 20 instead of a aging old man or 31 though :)
QRS