T13 - Round 5 - popbounc
Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:33 pm
Round 5 is
Pop 'n Bounce / Gapporin
The romset name is: popbounc
You need also the romset: neogeo
Use the default MAME settings for BIOS.
Manufacturer: Video System Co.
This is a game of the second phase of the tournament. You can upload your INPs to this thread, or in MARP, from February 2nd to March 1st included.
TIME REMAINING (click here)
Resume of the tournament rules:
- Recordings must be done with WolfMAME version 0.152; remember to delete the NVRAM before each recording has been performed.
- Default settings / dipswitches have to be used.
- MARP special rules for this game: [none]
- General MARP rules like no use of autofire, macros, 2 credits, 2 players etc. have to be followed. Recording speed has to be included between 95% and 100~101%.
- Upload the recording in 24 hours after you have recorded it! Failure to do so will occur in a nullified score!
- If you submit to MARP, please include the string "T13" in the comment, so to make clear distinction between participants of tournament, and other recordings.
- Best score gets 100 points, always. All the following scores are calculated in proportion to the best score, like a percentage, rounded down to the nearest integer.
- Every 7 days from the beginning of the time allowed for playing, a temporary ranking will be created with players' best scores so far, and smaller amounts of tournament points will be given. 12 points to the first position, 10 points for the second, 8 points for the third, and then 7-6-5-4-3-2-1-1-1 and so on for every recording sent.
The intermediate bonuses, of course, will not be given also a fourth time in coincidence with the end of the gaming period.