Toobin

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

Chufoglu
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Toobin

Post by Chufoglu »

jerky´s inps crashes near the start for me. Anyone else?
NotMan
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Re: Toobin

Post by NotMan »

Jerky's Toobin replays works for me with afs, sound on, gui and cmd line on Wolf104. Although, Toobin1,2, and e3 have playback problems under cmd line, but I manage to get it playback works under gui. Toobin and clones have recording/playback problems regarding the Pokey sound hardware interferring the inp heading reading causing to crash during recording. I'll have to investigate my other old AMD 1.0g cpu whenever the playback might be either sound hardware problems or chipsets like Intel vs AMD recordings replays (during Wolf99-106) later. Hopefully, Jerky can re-record his Toobin replays on Wolf152.
NotMan
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by NotMan »

Ok! Tested Jerky's playback problems on AMD 1.0g on Wolf104 running under gui, sound on, afs (runs 100% on fskp 6-7). Toobin and Toobine works fine, due there is a color palettes bugs during the game when cpu Jetsam dies then Bif hit the flag poles to change to Bif to Jetsam color backgrounds. This is a known bugs since Mame 101. I believe it is inp headers is broken between Mame101-105, due the Mame's core changes from different OS recording/playback. I think it was fixed somewhere after 108-114??? I can't find the source document on Toobin's past versions driver infos, due MAWS is gone.

Toobin1 and Toobin2 suffered random playback problems during game, but it does playback correctly if you have a fast cpu w/o showing the color palettes bugs.

Hey Zlk! Why don't you check Jerky's Toobin replays to see if it does works for you, cuz it is your bounties? :)
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

NotMan wrote: due MAWS is gone.
Try Progetto Emma

- 0.122u4: Changed M6502 CPU2 clock speed to 1789772 Hz, YM2151 to 3579545 Hz and POKEY to 1789772 Hz.

- 8th July 2007: Mr. Do - Kiltron recreated from photos the inner bezel for Toobin'.

- 0.114: Couriersud added general save state support to the atarijsa and atarigen modules.