mwalk and fantland

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

saulonpb2
Button Masher
Button Masher

mwalk and fantland

Post by saulonpb2 »

why my mwalk and fantland inps were removed?
The Expert keyboard
BBH
Editor

Re: mwalk and fantland

Post by BBH »

saulonpb2 wrote:why my mwalk and fantland inps were removed?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15954

Your Moonwalker scores were DQ'ed because they were played on Easy difficulty instead of the default, which is Hard. At no point has MAME changed the default setting to Easy, yet you played several different romsets all on Easy. Notice that your older recordings that were done on the correct difficulty were not DQ'ed.

I'm not sure what happened with Fantasy Land (I'm not the one that DQ'ed it), but considering that game, I'm going to assume excessive leeching.
saulonpb2
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by saulonpb2 »

you can play in level below your oponent but not in easy level i am playing rygar in hardest level while the others are playing in normal or hard , so... i am the first in rygar?
The Expert keyboard
saulonpb2
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by saulonpb2 »

look my fantland inp, i lost all lifes to make the highest score so i run to reach the last stage to die there, when you die to make points there is no leechin7g, read the leeching´s translating.
The Expert keyboard
diabolik
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by diabolik »

saulonpb2 wrote:you can play in level below your oponent but not in easy level i am playing rygar in hardest level while the others are playing in normal or hard , so... i am the first in rygar?
You are generally speaking free to choose what difficulty setting you use as long as it is not easier than default.