TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by PP. »

Haze wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP
I SPIT IN YOUR FACE
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

PP. wrote:About ffreveng, I just re-checked sfchampion's inp (althought it is already discussed and case is finished), the speed during the fight scenes drops below 90, but bbh only noticed the overall speed... and confirmed score . Another one monkey confirmation :lol:
No, you're a fucking idiot. I watched the replay with speed on. Yes, the speed drops below 90% on some stages, but guess what? Your own recording drops below 90% quite a bit too. If you want his recording to be DQ'ed, I suppose we would have to DQ yours too, since it's below 90% for most of the beginning, right?

That's also not taking into account that you did something with the throttling to bring up the speed to ~115% between rounds. That should NOT be happening and is way more suspicious than anything SFCHAMPION did. [EDIT: apparently there's a bug in the ST-V driver that causes the speed to automatically become unthrottled when set to fskp 10. Weird. I think in the future this needs to be disallowed here]

Also, why quit out after the 1st stage? Worried about the next stage bringing the speed average below 90%? Quitting out early because you didn't want to play the game anymore because you wanted a low effort 1st place? Or both?
PP. wrote:Apparently and for once more, BBH is an idiot who believes that reporting fake scores is just... complain.
Therefore he uses to lock threads instead of do his job. Well you idiot, I can tell you this: Αn idiot always remain an idiot.
We've learned that already from every thread you've posted in. Keep being an idiot, idiot.
You insult me all the time and then you lock threads so that I can't answer, who do you think you are anyway? No,you 're not some god as you believe, you' re just an idiot.
Aw, is the poor baby upset that he can't get the final word in on some threads? Heaven forbid anybody keep you from being able to click that "reply" button over and over. Why is this thread 10 pages long? Because you're incapable of letting anything go and must ALWAYS get in the last word. Stop. Fucking. Posting. Garbage.
And what about that comment in suderchsp2(which proves what I said, that you care for first place like crazy), "You're still trying? You won't win"...?
How do you know that I won't win? Do you cheat, bozo?
Amazing that the first thought that comes to your tiny brain is that you want to believe I'm cheating. You're a bottom feeder that wants the path of least resistance.

If you're accusing me of cheating, then that's a pretty strong accusation. You better have some damn good proof to back up that accusation, so let me know when you find any. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

PP. wrote:
Haze wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP
I SPIT IN YOUR FACE
keep threatening acts of violence instead of shutting up then

tells people *everything* they need to know about you
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Haze wrote:
Why people need to know about me, what am I, some famous actor?
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

BBH wrote: Also, why quit out after the 1st stage? Worried about the next stage bringing the speed average below 90%? Quitting out early because you didn't want to play the game anymore because you wanted a low effort 1st place? Or both?
fwiw he also never ever put in initials in any game he plays.
he's prolly scared of making a mistake and put in xyn or whatever are his true initials instead :P
PP. wrote: BBH is an idiot who believes that reporting fake scores is just... complain.[CUT]
You insult me all the time [CUT]
The guy that starts insulting is always YOU, as soon as people start proving your wrongdoings you start doing your rapper ballade.
It's there, in the quote, you started insulting BBH then "oh boo-hoo, people are so mean to me".
I don't think there's a single person in this thread that wasn't insulted by YOU here at least.

Also your accusation of BBH cheating is ludicrous at best.
Are you butthurt because you're learning a game for a change, getting bodied and eventually feeling that can't catch up because you can't bring one of your easy exploits?
What a sore loser you are.
Last edited by Kale on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Once more the usual suspects waste my time, so that nothing remain for gaming...
BBH wrote: No, you're a fucking idiot. I watched the replay with speed on. Yes, the speed drops below 90% on some stages, but guess what? Your own recording drops below 90% quite a bit too. If you want his recording to be DQ'ed, I suppose we would have to DQ yours too, since it's below 90% for most of the beginning, right?
You' re twice a fucking idiot. I said delete my recording too.
A few weeks ago Kale asked for two driving games of mine to be deleted because speed instantly dropped <90. And really scores were deleted.
BBH wrote: We've learned that already from every thread you've posted in. Keep being an idiot, idiot.
With that small brain you' re not in position to learn anything.

BBH wrote: Aw, is the poor baby upset that he can't get the final word in on some threads? Heaven forbid anybody keep you from being able to click that "reply" button over and over. Why is this thread 10 pages long? Because you're incapable of letting anything go and must ALWAYS get in the last word. Stop. Fucking. Posting. Garbage.
You are upset. I humiliate you.

BBH wrote: Amazing that the first thought that comes to your tiny brain is that you want to believe I'm cheating. You're a bottom feeder that wants the path of least resistance.

If you're accusing me of cheating, then that's a pretty strong accusation. You better have some damn good proof to back up that accusation, so let me know when you find any. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
You have accused me for many things always withour proofs, just garbage blabla. So shut off your shitmouth.
Last edited by PP. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

PP. wrote:
Haze wrote:
Why people need to know about me, what am I, some famous actor?
On this site? A famous clown, needy as a child, with both violent & sociopathic tendencies. The more you post, the more people realise that, the more people realise that, and the less people take you seriously.

If that's what you want, keep posting.

It's funny, because the ones you keep attacking are famous here for actually being good players, that's a good reason to be famous on MARP.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Haze wrote:
On this site? A famous clown, needy as a child, with both violent & sociopathic tendencies. The more you post, the more people realise that, the more people realise that, and the less people take you seriously.

If that's what you want, keep posting.

It's funny, because the ones you keep attacking are famous here for actually being good players, that's a good reason to be famous on MARP.
Why don't you just get lost, you pathetic sissy? :lol:
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

PP. wrote: A few weeks ago Kale asked for two driving games of mine to be deleted because speed instantly dropped <90. And really scores were deleted.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16110
Initial report submission was SIX MONTHS ago.
And you got DQed there because you again used the nothrottle trick on POST screen, which as stated multiple times is cheating.