TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

Locked
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
Posts: 494
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greece

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by PP. » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:17 pm

Novice wrote: Why do you waste your time for worthless Junk maker giro-x? no doubt he is worthless guy.
No more worthless than you.
But let's hope he will listen your advice to stop break my balls all the time.

giro-X wrote: I just don't tolerate that behaviour. He can't expect to be able to do literally whatever he wants, with the hope that people give up on controlling him, being stressed by his endless complains and requests.

I don't tolerate your behaviour too. Controlling me?? No, lets control you instead.
If other people can make complains and requests, why not me too. Complains for bogus scores disturb you?
Who do you think you are anyway?

giro-X wrote: Rules are rules, someone may not like them but they must be observed. Wherever the rules do not cover an exceptional event, common sense must be used, and we all realized he hasn't any.
I agree, we must obey to rules. I already asked for the admin but no answer so far.
I hope this case of 2 accounts in one ip will be soon solved.

Novice
The greatest info supplyer
Posts: 486
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:28 am
Location: earth
Contact:

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by Novice » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:12 pm

The TJT wrote:
Novice wrote: To make "A GOOD" replay, 10 years are too short as you know.
Maybe you're just a slow learner?
DEFCON=3
agree.
but in this case, [A GOOD] means [above the gamest record].
In short,It's unrelated to you.
please ignore higher level players talk. you are not an object. :wink:
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE

User avatar
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
Posts: 2462
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2002 10:56 am
Location: 20 Grand Palace

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by The TJT » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:35 pm

You edited your post at least two times and that's the best you came up with?
:)

As for Japanese records, you overrate them as usual...
Although I must admit that 65 000 at Tron is pretty good score.
http://stormoid.com/gamest/pregamest.html

User avatar
AL
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2002 11:15 pm
Location: A pub or an off-licence in Dublin , Ireland .
Contact:

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by AL » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:33 am

1,693,800 on Hyper 'Olimpic' 84? Love to know more about that score!





AL
HAL: " It's puzzling . I've never seen anything quite like this before..? "

User avatar
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
Posts: 2462
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2002 10:56 am
Location: 20 Grand Palace

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by The TJT » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:45 am

Fake news...

There are quite a few impossible scores on that list.
Some are legit, in the correct ballpark. Some are simply bad.

OutRunner
Button Masher
Button Masher
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:26 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by OutRunner » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:17 am

I revised the old Micom Basic Magazine lists and the best score for Hyper Olympic '84 was 1.179.600 pts, played at Play City Carrot Shizuoka (1984/12)
It seems a error in the (great) GEMANT web...

User avatar
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
Posts: 2462
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2002 10:56 am
Location: 20 Grand Palace

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by The TJT » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:25 am

It's still fake though, around double the WR class score.

Novice
The greatest info supplyer
Posts: 486
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:28 am
Location: earth
Contact:

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by Novice » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:54 am

DEFCON=3
:roll:
All list of scores are older than 1985. Gamest #1 was published December 1986.
I mentioned "gamest records" not your strange list.

it has many wrong records. 120M of 1942 is simply impossible.may be 1 digit fault. still it overwrite many 14Ms.
Just no knowledge that the examiner removes the basic mistake.

and At 1985,then legendal pac-land counterstop (25,480,000) is not list.

To Judge by see wrong/very old/incomplete/non-gamest list is not wise action I think.

I do not know what I overrate or not.
Just it is the higher-level database which has reliable aggregaters with enough knowledge .
I would not like to say it is the best. Just I do not know another better database.

anysome.... ARE YOU STUPID ,TJT? I do not want to believe. :(
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE

User avatar
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:53 pm

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by Kale » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:56 am

PP. wrote:
Kale wrote:Now you're offending in an unfunny way.
You can troll better than this. :?
When you call so many people "crap players", then guess who's trolling.
Number of current members of the crap team: 1 a.k.a. you.
That doesn't count as many according to the Oxford Dictionaries -> https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/many
The TJT wrote:Fake news...

There are quite a few impossible scores on that list.
Some are legit, in the correct ballpark. Some are simply bad.
My "sticky" question about Micom/Pre-Gamest document is regarding Jangou series.
I know it's a 3 players mahjong so quite different from 2p and 4p mahjong.
I also know it's fixed tilesets and probably being so early means not even close in being cheap like most later mahjongs.
What I'm curious to know is this:
Image
For this example I've used built-in MAME cheat, so that it creates a 大四喜 + 字一色 + 天和 a.k.a. 4 x 役満 as a dealer, which is 1 out of 100 billions possibility in normal circumstances.

Is 976.000 for Jangou Lady legit so player made like what ... 150 level 満貫 excluding losses? :o

OutRunner
Button Masher
Button Masher
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:26 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by OutRunner » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:00 am

Novice wrote:DEFCON=3
:roll:
All list of scores are older than 1985. Gamest #1 was published December 1986.
I mentioned "gamest records" not your strange list.

it has many wrong records. 120M of 1942 is simply impossible.may be 1 digit fault. still it overwrite many 14Ms.
Just no knowledge that the examiner removes the basic mistake.

and At 1985,then legendal pac-land counterstop (25,480,000) is not list.

To Judge by see wrong/very old/incomplete/non-gamest list is not wise action I think.

I do not know what I overrate or not.
Just it is the higher-level database which has reliable aggregaters with enough knowledge .
I would not like to say it is the best. Just I do not know another better database.

anysome.... ARE YOU STUPID ,TJT? I do not want to believe. :(
It's a "Be-Maga Challenge High Score" transcription. Since the birth of Gamest, it had a secundary role, but it's not a "strange" list, you know.
Definitely, that list is incomplete and with some errors. The Be-Maga "High Score Challenge" was published until 1999, but that list only covers the pre-1986 scores.

Novice
The greatest info supplyer
Posts: 486
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:28 am
Location: earth
Contact:

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by Novice » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:16 am

OutRunner wrote: It's a "Be-Maga Challenge High Score" transcription. Since the birth of Gamest, it had a secundary role, but it's not a "strange" list, you know.
Definitely, that list is incomplete and with some errors. The Be-Maga "High Score Challenge" was published until 1999, but that list only covers the pre-1986 scores.
DEFCON=6
Of course Basic Magazine's challenge High score is not a "strange" list. but TJT's is.

I check Basic Magazine's highscore database at
http://www.north-wind.ne.jp/~yoshino/ch ... /index.htm

not his silly list.
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE

OutRunner
Button Masher
Button Masher
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:26 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by OutRunner » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:21 am

Novice wrote:
OutRunner wrote: It's a "Be-Maga Challenge High Score" transcription. Since the birth of Gamest, it had a secundary role, but it's not a "strange" list, you know.
Definitely, that list is incomplete and with some errors. The Be-Maga "High Score Challenge" was published until 1999, but that list only covers the pre-1986 scores.
DEFCON=6
Of course Basic Magazine's challenge High score is not a "strange" list. but TJT's is.

I check Basic Magazine's highscore database at
http://www.north-wind.ne.jp/~yoshino/ch ... /index.htm

not his silly list.
Yes, me too. That's the good one. Regards!

User avatar
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
Posts: 2462
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2002 10:56 am
Location: 20 Grand Palace

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by The TJT » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:39 am

OutRunner wrote: Yes, me too. That's the good one. Regards!
Seems to me that they just removed some scores. Doesn't mean the remaining scores are legit.

In any case, almost none left are of interest.

Novice
The greatest info supplyer
Posts: 486
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:28 am
Location: earth
Contact:

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by Novice » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:47 pm

OutRunner wrote: It's a "Be-Maga Challenge High Score" transcription. Since the birth of Gamest, it had a secundary role, but it's not a "strange" list, you know.
Definitely, that list is incomplete and with some errors. The Be-Maga "High Score Challenge" was published until 1999, but that list only covers the pre-1986 scores.
DEFCON=6
I use gamest/arcadia high score database at.
http://mtlayk.web.fc2.com/Top/TopFr.htm

some very old scores seems impossible. maybe setting mistake remain.
but most of incredible digit scores are not fake like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3SjAJN2qCQ
not interested in it is acceptable or not. unrelated to ignorant assholes.
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE

User avatar
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:53 pm

Re: TK2012 & PP - ffreveng

Post by Kale » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Novice wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3SjAJN2qCQ
not interested in it is acceptable or not. unrelated to ignorant assholes.
What and why you hate the most Hisa, me or mahjongs? :P
https://youtu.be/b0n6ov9g-Ek

Locked