Page 1 of 1

galpanisk, galpanise: more comedy from saulonpb

Posted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:39 pm
by PP.
Those roms were not available in wolfmame103, but even if those inps run in another version, scores look like wrong.
Please fix.

Re: galpanisk, galpanise: more comedy from saulonpb

Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:57 am
by Phil Lamat
Inp recorded with wolf177 not wolf103 (fixed).
But except that, his scores are ok ; this is your scores which were wrong on this one (you've read special rules, right ?)

Re: galpanisk, galpanise: more comedy from saulonpb

Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:56 pm
by Kale
He's English illiterate, can't read jack. :roll:

Re: galpanisk, galpanise: more comedy from saulonpb

Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:26 pm
by PP.
Phil Lamat wrote:Inp recorded with wolf177 not wolf103 (fixed).
But except that, his scores are ok ; this is your scores which were wrong on this one (you've read special rules, right ?)
How can someone check the mame's version of an inp?
About my score, I made it x10 instead of x100. Looks like I was influenced by Kernzy.

I see you took some time for mogura, kot, glapanisk and gapanise, but what blocks you to check splndrbta, splndrbtb as well?
Those slow speed inps exist there 20 days already.

Kale wrote:He's English illiterate, can't read jack. :roll:
We are not everybody Oxford speakers like you :lol:

Re: galpanisk, galpanise: more comedy from saulonpb

Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:28 am
by Phil Lamat
PP. wrote: I see you took some time for mogura, kot, glapanisk and gapanise, but what blocks you to check splndrbta, splndrbtb as well?
Because I also took some time for my real life.
And without being an Oxford speaker, Learning at least 2 words ("please" and "thanks") would help.

Re: galpanisk, galpanise: more comedy from saulonpb

Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:26 am
by mahlemiut
PP. wrote:How can someone check the mame's version of an inp?
Run MAME from the command prompt, playing back an INP will tell you exactly what version was used.
console.jpg
Hopefully don't need a giant red arrow to show what to look at... (and yes, I know it's not Windows, but the same idea applies)
console.jpg (435.67 KiB) Viewed 2075 times

Re: galpanisk, galpanise: more comedy from saulonpb

Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:05 pm
by PP.
Phil Lamat wrote: Because I also took some time for my real life.
And without being an Oxford speaker, Learning at least 2 words ("please" and "thanks") would help.
Your real life blocks you to fix the fake scores which cover my real ones, but allow you to verify scores which beat mines? Interesting...

Thanks for the english lessons but we' re not here for this, neither for Kale's trolling.
(in France you don't use "thanks"? only "thank you"?)

After a comma, you use to write a word with capital letter?
mahlemiut wrote: Run MAME from the command prompt, playing back an INP will tell you exactly what version was used.
So I use a random mame version and the command window will tell me? Thanks.

But if an inp won't even start?

Re: galpanisk, galpanise: more comedy from saulonpb

Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:35 pm
by mahlemiut
PP. wrote:So I use a random mame version and the command window will tell me? Thanks.

But if an inp won't even start?
Should still show it. So long as you're not running it from a double-clicked icon or the Run option, where the console disappears on exit.