sfchampion - ffreveng: slow speed

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: sfchampion - ffreveng: slow speed

Post by PP. »

Mr. Kelly R. Flewin wrote:3 strikes and you're out, and there's been 2 already and back to the same abusive replies in threads..
"Abusive replies" the answers to the trollgang? 8O
What would you do in my position? How do you response when they insult you? Offering love and flowers?
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:I said I' m out of forum and out of uploading any more scores.
If you're truly out of the forums, as claimed, then kindly stop posting your abusive messages to the forums.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: If you're truly out of the forums, as claimed, then kindly stop posting your abusive messages to the forums.
I asked admin to ban me and he hasn't done it yet. As long as I may post I have to answer in all personal attacks, lies and insults against me. When I can't, then go on as much as you want.
As long as I remain active in forum its my duty to protect my honor.

BeeJay wrote:
PP. wrote:Btw I just checked "25pacmano-pac"
http://replay.marpirc.net/r/25pacmano-pac
the second player changed the default 3 lifes to 5. But his score was confirmed.
Further to Haze's response, 5+1 is actually the "TG Settings" used to allow for the maximum "perfect" score on Pacman. ...................... However, as we allow default or TG settings at Marp this change to the lives is therefore acceptable under Marp's rules.

You mean that in all pacmans we may change 3 lifes to 5?
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

There's only one person making personal attacks against everybody here, and I'll give you one hint, it's not BBH.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:As long as I may post I have to answer in all personal attacks, lies and insults against me.
No, you don't have to reply to every single post and that is part of your problem, your insatiable need to have to respond to every single thing and to feel like every single thing that is pointed out on Marp and these forums is somehow to be construed as a personal attack against you. It isn't!!

Most people on these forums behave with more decorum and maturity and are less self-centred that the world and this forum somehow revolves around them.
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

So, nothing happened? Silence again. PP has stopped talking, so the problem is solved and everything is fine and well accepted by community?
Exchange of replays in-between player(s)/accounts, immediate and repeatitive insults and bad language in forums after a ban given for the same reason... that's still magically approved?
<obvious_irony>Guess I'll have to start insulting you guys whenever I disagree with you, since it's allowed. :? </obvious_irony>
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

PP was banned again, this time permanently, since he so seemed to really want it.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

mahlemiut wrote:PP was banned again, this time permanently, since he so seemed to really want it.
NOW IS THE TIME ON MARPIRC.NET WHEN WE DANCE!

John Cunningham (JTC)
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

mahlemiut wrote:PP was banned again, this time permanently, since he so seemed to really want it.
Thanks for the update! And for taking a stand, of course.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

giro-X wrote:
Thanks for the update! And for taking a stand, of course.
But what about his and TK2012's uploads. Will they be banned/deleted as well, now that we can no longer have any confidence in them being by a single player given that they've already openly admitted breaking the rules and sharing INPs?
Kale
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Kale »

Don't forget the ban evasion part, and "his biggest obsession" (cit.) Street Hoop. :roll:
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

BeeJay wrote:But what about his and TK2012's uploads. Will they be banned/deleted as well, now that we can no longer have any confidence in them being by a single player given that they've already openly admitted breaking the rules and sharing INPs?
I really hope something is done towards that direction. I don't know for deleting old scores (maybe zeroed? I don't know), but they still have permission to upload.
This is a good opportunity to show we're not joking around.