Shot out's!

Archive of the old message board

Moderator: Chad

stephen krogman

Shot out's!

Post by stephen krogman »

Sheesh! it's been a looong time since I've posted to this thread. First I would like to say congrats to Joust God! 8) for the big 1K! I give Angry say, by the weekend to be in the lime light as well! With my work schedule and so forth, I don't have too much time to play as much as I want to do to crawl up in the top 5. Allthough it seems like I get so close untill another player dumps a slew of inps to the upload page and makes me feal like I missed a rung on the ladder! Down I go again! Personally, I think it's the competitive side of mame that really brings out the fun in playing! I love playing compeditivly instead of just playing to impress myself. That's the only reason I still play Galaga in the arcade's! I love the attention it brings when I play it! :) PS If you've never heard of the famous Twin Galaxies Coodination Day Tournement? Keep tuned to the web sight where you'll find all the info you need about this annual event that will take place in Feb 99'! It's basically a "Guinness Style" weekend set aside for nothing but hardcore video game playing for World Record Attempts both new and old. Expect to see star players like Mark Longridge, Neil Chapman, Chris Ayra, Billy Mitchell, and many more including myself going for it all! :)
<p>

(I always type too much! :)
Steve Krogman
"Galaga King"

--
skrogman@concentric.net