WCC week 9 : PSPIKES2 -- important : read this first

Week Challenge Championship board

Moderator: NotMan

Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

You're right Leslaw : "Claqueur" won both round 9 and WCC because with 41 pts and Frankie 2nd with 29 pts, he can't loose this tournament now ; but I didn't say my last word concerning pspikes2, believe me :)

Anyway congrats to Xavier-Xanadu-ClaqueurFou, for his good scores all along this tourney and for his regularity playing it (always a satisfaction for the one who organize to have lot of fidels like Frankie, Snoopy or Claqueur)

So round 10 will only be for fun, but I hope Claqueur will fight once again "pour finir en beauté" as we says in french
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

I'm the one :)
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

Slawek (SLA) wrote:And LeClaqueurFou won the round 9 and probably won the WCC...
But one can beat his score (45,240) ...
I'm the one :lol:
Slawek (SLA)
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by Slawek (SLA) »

FRA-POL 15-Aug 20:00 23:00 Belo Horizonte

It could be that Poland will win "World League 2002"...
Slawek (SLA)
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by Slawek (SLA) »

Well Phil... You were :D not so long... From 31 Jul 02... About ten days...
I have now problems with uploading but I just wrote to Zwaxy and my score will probably appear soon... I made it with women FRA team (no Poland as you know)... On "pspikes" I'm glad with 137,430 (3rd and 60 pkt)... But on "pspikes2" I feel very good - even better than my yesterday record... Two first matches - just okay, third (BRA) - just bad... but the 4th (against CUB) was almost perfect... And the final (with ITA) - just well - I could finished on 15-13... but the end came at 16-14...