Phil Lamat wrote:
giro-X wrote:Phil, as editor, and Regulation Coordinator, I'd like your opinion on this. Other editors' (and users) opinions are welcome.
Well, as I'm also player on this tournament, I'm embarrassed to give my opinion for now.
I prefer to let other ones talk first.
As soon as your decision will be taken (any will be fine for me anyway, I was just playing here for fun), I will give my opinion for regular ...
It is for fun that we play and organize tournaments, not for showing off, not even for real prizes
thus why I don't want to be SO strict about these details.
I am disappointed just because there is no level of communication, we could have played with special settings (different BIOS) and uploaded scores to new indipendent ranking (*tt2015-game5) so there was no excuse ever to use multiple buttons keys... Barry brought up even another solution... I mean, there were possibilities.
For common sense, I would say: during the effective gameplay, if there is no evidence of that cheating, then using the mapping of 4 buttons in a key for "opening" the game is fine. But this is my conception of common sense.
Willing and duty are two different things.
Until there is no news/update, this is the Time Trial final scoreboard!
The starred (*) garou-sm scores are the ones still subject to final decision.
[DQ] = disqualified (and no other regular score sent)
[no] = no score sent1) Paulo Valmir - 95 pts (wof 20 - astyanax 25 - aurail [DQ] - qix 25 - garou-sm* 25)
2) Dax - 91 pts (wof 25 - astyanax 20 - aurail 16 - qix 20 - garou-sm 10)
3) Phil Lamat - 69 pts (wof 16 - astyanax 8 - aurail 13 - qix 16 - garou-sm 16)
4) 3 players in TIE (wow) with 55 pts
Bad Dad Jokes (wof 13 - astyanax 10 - aurail 11 - qix 10 - garou-sm* 11)
DaLar (wof 8 - astyanax 13 - aurail 25 - qix 9 - garou-sm [no])
INNUENDO (wof 9 - astyanax 16 - aurail 9 - qix 8 - garou-sm* 13)
7) TheBSM - 40 pts (wof 10 - astyanax 9 - aurail 10 - qix 11 - garou-sm [no])
8] Sawys - 39 pts (wof 5 - astyanax 7 - aurail 20 - qix 7 - garou-sm [no])
9) 2 players in TIE with 29 pts
C.Hatchett (wof 11 - astyanax 11 - aurail 7 - qix [no] - garou-sm [no])
CrazyKongFan (wof 3 - astyanax 5 - aurail 8 - qix 13 - garou-sm [no])
11) mahlemiut - 20 pts (wof [no] - astyanax [no] - aurail [no] - qix [no] - garou-sm 20)
12) Paolo Colman - 10 pts (wof 4 - astyanax 6 - aurail [no] - qix [no] - garou-sm [no])
13) Agodzilla - 7 pts (wof 7 - astyanax [no] - aurail [no] - qix [no] - garou-sm [no])
14) xelnia - 6 pts (wof 6 - astyanax [no] - aurail [no] - qix [no] - garou-sm [no])
I make my congratulations to the first Tournament classified players, as well as whoever was able to reach a 1st to 3rd place in a singular game, and I particularly enjoyed some other lower scores where players had a good fast rhythm but still weren't able to reach the goal so fell behind in positions.
I'm quite disappointed about the low participation but we have no power on this. Real life business, low interest by players, other activities outside MARP... patience
I leave here the link to Complete Scoreboard spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
as I am removing it from my signature now.