Grudges = stupid.

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

MDenham
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Grudges = stupid.

Post by MDenham »

Brian - dunno WHAT the hell you're still holding any sort of grudge against me for (...I don't remember ever making any comment about your mom, for example, and if I ever insulted you, well, you've paid THAT back with interest a few million times over, as if I care about that).

The only reason I'm back (at all) is because it's 1AM, I'm bored out of my wits as far as web sites that I know, and I don't have any beer/Mike's Hard Lemonade/etc.

Am I going to go in the IRC channel? Probably. What am I going to do there? Idle, for the most part - it's not like I have anything to say that anyone would really care about; all I want to do is just see what the hell is going on.

(BTW, I'm kind of surprised that, considering how everyone's opinion of me seemed to be way back in the happy land of SIX MONTHS AGO, nobody decided to... wait, no, I'm not surprised that nobody wasted a couple hundred keystrokes to detail in full how I'm a bastard and all of my other numerous failings. Heh.)