TK2007 IS ALWAYS THE BEST

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by GHEMANT »

INNUENDO wrote:Everything that this player made, is possible. But the player need to be a ninja. I think Jinx or Pat can do that. My best in this game is over than 7.100.000 only. And I think this player used level 6. Is more harder.
There are some informations that you must know about this replay.

1) This replay use re-recording (the emulator is kawaks obviously, the best emulator for cheater, save state recording...) for every stage tons of times. I remember this exactly because about 2 years ago I downloaded these replay stage for stage from TCL site (when TCL site was up, every new stage replay was up after many weeks)

2) this replay use level 8 difficulty (max level) and score increase...

3) with level 8 difficulty there are many change in this game. For exemple: all random bonus not are random, but their value is max possible. Exemple, stage 2 in the cave all random diamonds are 30.000 always, final stage all frog are 50.000 always. These things are impossible with default settings.

4) this replay use 1 life only. If you lost at the final boss you can leech for all 3 lives (50.000 frog bonus) and your score can break 20.000.000 barrier.
pat33999
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by pat33999 »

This video seems to be almost identical to the one that was posted here before.

viewtopic.php?t=13263&start=0

I wish I could find a real super play video, like that 10 million that Ghemant mentioned. I've been searching the internet for something like that for weeks, but no results. All I can find are speed runs and 1 life clears with low scores :(
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

GHEMANT wrote:
INNUENDO wrote:Everything that this player made, is possible. But the player need to be a ninja. I think Jinx or Pat can do that. My best in this game is over than 7.100.000 only. And I think this player used level 6. Is more harder.
There are some informations that you must know about this replay.

1) This replay use re-recording (the emulator is kawaks obviously, the best emulator for cheater, save state recording...) for every stage tons of times. I remember this exactly because about 2 years ago I downloaded these replay stage for stage from TCL site (when TCL site was up, every new stage replay was up after many weeks)

2) this replay use level 8 difficulty (max level) and score increase...

3) with level 8 difficulty there are many change in this game. For exemple: all random bonus not are random, but their value is max possible. Exemple, stage 2 in the cave all random diamonds are 30.000 always, final stage all frog are 50.000 always. These things are impossible with default settings.

4) this replay use 1 life only. If you lost at the final boss you can leech for all 3 lives (50.000 frog bonus) and your score can break 20.000.000 barrier.

Wow!! How many important informations!! Thanks, GHEMANT! Now I understand that frogs on last boss and the 30.000 diamonds.

I would see somebody do this points...
Long life to good games
LN2
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by LN2 »

Don Hayes...nice job on pacgal.

ok TK2007..your turn...top him... :P
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

TK2007 wrote:AND two notes, glad for Ghemant who unswerstood that mslug3 cannot goes 10 or 15 millions and for BBH who confessed that his Shock Troopers score is fake. **** After 4 days, could I have an aswer plz?...
Reading comprehension is not this troll's strong point!

I never said my Shock Troopers score was a fake, only that it doesn't deserve to be the "world record" because MAME's default European bios doesn't equal the same settings as Japanese defaults. TRY AGAIN!
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

TK never learns... he don´t like to live in peace.

I don´t want and I can´t beat you in MS. PACMAN. And I´m not interest in training this game. I don´t play for stupid competition. I deleted all my posts attacking you. Don´t attack me back, ok?

You work?? Ow... nice. Why you don´t keep yourself working and forget us? PLEASE, TK!! LIVE IN PEACE!!
Long life to good games
RAX
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by RAX »

TK2007 wrote:AND two notes, glad for Ghemant who unswerstood that mslug3 cannot goes 10 or 15 millions
Actually He wrote that that slug3 can't go 15'000'000, but that it can go 10.754.840 with normal settings.

Just to point it out :wink:
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by GHEMANT »

also 10.850.000 pts (unofficial score ) is confirmed like a true score.

I think is possible 10.900.000 / 10.950.000 with big risk.
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

BBH just said" Reading comprehension is not this troll's strong point! "I never said my Shock Troopers score was a fake, only that it doesn't deserve to be the "world record" because MAME's default European bios doesn't equal the same settings as Japanese defaults. TRY AGAIN!" ***1.U said very clearly that your Shock Troopers score is fake (for any reason) and any1 can read that. 2. What do u mean "Reading comprehension is not this troll's strong point!" Only an idiot could still call me troll. U r a pure 100% idiot and I wont accept more insults from u, u bloody idiot. Just SUCK SHIT, u idiot. Enough is enough. Your IQ is too low, your attitude got more nasty than before and u r not in position to be smart on me... Get lost loserX-( Seems it costed u too much that I won u on mslug... Once more: Suck shit u bloody idiot!
He's obviously learned his lesson and is ready to rejoin the forum.

How many times does he have to say he's sorry?
John Cunningham (JTC)
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by The TJT »

Code: Select all

, .
                             ,~~~~~~~~.     /| |\
                            (Oooooch...)   {_;""\} 
                            ( *MHMPFF* )O o (*  @'-,
                    \|||/    `~~~~~~~~"    ,~ \~,""
                    (o o)                 ; , ("
           ,----ooO--(_)-------.          | |  |
           | Please            |         /| |  \            
           |   don't feed the  |       ,(=~~==[])
           |     TROLL !!!     |      (  \`-' ;( 
           '--------------Ooo--'       )  \  /\ \
                   |__|__|            (    ) ) ) )
                    || ||             *   /_/ /_/  
                   ooO Ooo                |_\ |_\        

mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

Did a quick change to the MARP code to disable TK2007's descriptions. Looks like he's pulling another tantrum now, though. He is still able to upload INPs.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

mahlemiut wrote:Looks like he's pulling another tantrum now, though.
John Cunningham (JTC)
The_Pro
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by The_Pro »

Yeah, not that I don't appreciate the entertainment but how is he still around at this point? Does he have to physically kick an editor in the balls before he's banned? Maybe there's a rule that 60% of the editors must be ball kicked before it's enough?

Not advocating nutsack violence or chastising the management, just think it's a fair question.
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by The TJT »

Yeah, kick the poor bastard out of here. =D>
LN2
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by LN2 »

TK2007...shame you are the way you are because if the earlier uploads are your gameplay you do have some gaming skill...

however, I vote 100% to BAN Tk2007 now.

look at the uploads...several obviously bogus scores claimed there.

he has no respect at all for this community...so he no longer belongs.

shame tk2007...maybe could have had some good competitions for some of the games you are good at.