TK2007 IS ALWAYS THE BEST

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

pat33999
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by pat33999 »

The bit I love is that TK's score was beaten so quickly. I reckon Pat already had that score ready to upload!
That score was a leftover from the day before that I was considering deleting, because I wasn't satisfied with it. I thought he might appreciate seeing some better scoring strategies for certain small parts of the game, but I guess not.

I have deleted my comments, and won't be responding to him anymore. Trying to communicate through recording descriptions is just stupid, especially when its nothing but a bunch of insults.
mmxx
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by mmxx »

http://replay.ga-la.com/view.asp?id=2725

RCP(FAKE) INP...."metal slug3" no miss scores:15680000+
hope U study it from this fake replay....although the inp is fake,it can help U speed up you little 7000000+ scores 8)
I'm a chinese boy.I just like "NO MISS ALL",but not always the scores
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

link please, i can't find it on the page, cliked a lot of things i didn't want to :) and no inp file yet.
-skito
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

click "┊下载地址1┊" just above the Google ads.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

donde esta? I don't see any google adds, and i think i clicked on everything on that page, and don't see the characters you suggested on what i see. send the link to the actual file?
Attachments
mslugChinaLink.jpg
mslugChinaLink.jpg (64.46 KiB) Viewed 5869 times
-skito
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

Under the second "replay" header, in the middle of the screen to the left, it's in black in your screenshot. Maybe you need to enable the Asian languages on your system, because that does not look like Chinese to me... :)
- Barry Rodewald
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

Simple AMAZING!! This score needed to be made in wolfmame!!

Chad, Barry, Weehawk and other guys. I´ve taked off all my insults.

Let´s do a deal?? Let´s see if TK learn to lose. And when or if he beat the Pat´s hiscore, let´s see if can be a nice man.

Because, I stopped to flame him, when he stopped to insult Pat and the other nice players from MARP.

I´m here since 1999. And you know me. I don´t like to do war. Barry and Chad know this.
Attachments
More than 15 million
More than 15 million
absurdo no mslug3.JPG (121.38 KiB) Viewed 5853 times
Long life to good games
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

mahlemiut wrote:Under the second "replay" header, in the middle of the screen to the left, it's in black in your screenshot. Maybe you need to enable the Asian languages on your system, because that does not look like Chinese to me... :)
i tried installing the support but it needed the cd and it found a file on the cd but then it wanted another that was NOT on the cd, screw micrsoft, just gimme the link!

Innuendo: can you Copy Short Cut to the link to the actual download? Barry's not much help when it comes to this :)
-skito
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

Attachments
mslug3.rar
(49.68 KiB) Downloaded 187 times
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

What OS are you using? It should be easily enabled under WinXP or Vista, and for Linux you only need to find the fonts.
Attachments
Screenshot from Firefox 2.0.0.9 (Linux)
Screenshot from Firefox 2.0.0.9 (Linux)
ezms3.png (107.19 KiB) Viewed 5821 times
- Barry Rodewald
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

Chad wrote:
mahlemiut wrote:Under the second "replay" header, in the middle of the screen to the left, it's in black in your screenshot. Maybe you need to enable the Asian languages on your system, because that does not look like Chinese to me... :)
i tried installing the support but it needed the cd and it found a file on the cd but then it wanted another that was NOT on the cd, screw micrsoft, just gimme the link!

Innuendo: can you Copy Short Cut to the link to the actual download? Barry's not much help when it comes to this :)
Well, Chad. Joey helped! Thanks, Sikraiken!!
Long life to good games
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

mahlemiut wrote:What OS are you using? It should be easily enabled under WinXP or Vista, and for Linux you only need to find the fonts.
I was using XP at the time , i must have been using XPSP2 and the cd version was XPSPfucktheuser. yeah easily enabled, heh. thanks for the file sik. The linkx were being blocked with active-X disabling anyway, no way i'm allowing active-X on a default internet zone using a microsoft computer.
-skito
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

Chad wrote:
mahlemiut wrote:What OS are you using? It should be easily enabled under WinXP or Vista, and for Linux you only need to find the fonts.
I was using XP at the time , i must have been using XPSP2 and the cd version was XPSPfucktheuser. yeah easily enabled, heh. thanks for the file sik. The linkx were being blocked with active-X disabling anyway, no way i'm allowing active-X on a default internet zone using a microsoft computer.
But Joey let the archive to download, Chad. You don´t need to click on that link anymore. :)
Long life to good games
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

yes, i thanked joey :) i was just doing it so barry would get a kick out of making me look at that page more than i have to. All i say is just post the link to the file, along with a link to the main page, it's all i ever wanted for xmas. now i have to watch this recording, will be interesting or boring, i can't tell which yet.
-skito
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

Chad wrote:yes, i thanked joey :) i was just doing it so barry would get a kick out of making me look at that page more than i have to. All i say is just post the link to the file, along with a link to the main page, it's all i ever wanted for xmas. now i have to watch this recording, will be interesting or boring, i can't tell which yet.
Everything that this player made, is possible. But the player need to be a ninja. I think Jinx or Pat can do that. My best in this game is over than 7.100.000 only. And I think this player used level 6. Is more harder.

Tell what you think after, Chad. In my opinion, IT´S AMAZING!!
Long life to good games