MARP Election 2010 - Second and Third KO Coordinator Runoff

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

MARP Election 2010 - Second and Third KO Coordinator Runoff

Post by Zhorik »

The initial election vote for KO Coordinators resulted in a three-way tie for the second and third positions between BBH, MassimoGaspari and Nibber_69. According to the MARP election rules, there will be a runoff election between BBH, MassimoGaspari and Nibbler_69 between now and December 15, 23:59 GMT.

Eligible MARP members are encouraged to vote for the following:

Second and Third Knockout Coordinator (vote for 2 candidates):
a) BBH
b) MassimoGaspari
c) Nibbler_69

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1) Regardless of how you voted in the first round of the election, you still need to revote in this runoff! The vote totals for all of the candidates will restart from zero in the runoff. Any vote you made in the first round does not automatically carry over to this round!
2) You may vote in the runoff even if you did not vote in the first round of the election.

RULES:

HOW TO VOTE: Votes can be either PMed to me or e-mailed to me at gastrainga2001@yahoo.com (you must e-mail from the e-mail account registered with your MARP account or forum account). When voting please list both your forum name and your MARP account name if they are different. VOTES POSTED TO THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

If you have any questions about how to vote, please post them on this thread or PM me.

ELIGIBLE VOTERS:

1) Any member whose first recording was created after July 1st, 2010 is not allowed to vote.

2) Members must have made a combined total of at least 10 MARP submissions or MARP forum postings during 2010 through November 30th to be eligible to vote.

3) Exceptions to vote can be petitioned to any editor. If the petitioner receives a majority vote of the editors, the exception is granted. If the editors fail to achieve a majority on either side of a petition within 72 hours after the petition was written, the petitioner automatically earns the right to vote. Editors can immediately grant petitions at any time by a majority vote.

4) The editors have a right to reject the voting rights of any individual by a 2/3 vote of all editors. Any ruling of this nature can be overruled by a 2/3 vote of the general public.

If you are not sure if you are eligible to vote, either PM me or post on this thread.

ELECTION PERIOD: Begins 20010 December 11, 00:00 GMT, Ends 2010 December 15, 23:59 GMT

See http://replay.marpirc.net/rules/election.htm for general MARP Election Procedures.

If you have questions about the Election Procedures, please PM me or post on this thread

-George Strain
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Re: MARP Election 2010 - Second and Third KO Coordinator Runoff

Post by Zhorik »

The runoff election is cancelled. BBH has decided to withdraw from the runoff. MassimoGaspari and Nibbler_69 will be the second and third KO Coordinators.

-Goerge
shoesama
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by shoesama »

cool
The king of lamer - winner of K8
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

no, it's not cool, that one of the finest players, judges, and pretty much all around cool person is being disrespected.
-skito
shoesama
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by shoesama »

Yeah I don't understand why those guys went crazy on him =/
The king of lamer - winner of K8