Golden Era Game of the Week 6/11/05: Time Pilot

Golden Era Game of the Week
http://www.gegotw.net/

Moderators: Marco Marocco, Weehawk

BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

I might have won the bonus points this week, but I still have to get my head down after work tonight to try an beat the new score just posted by the sponsor..... :wink:
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

I'd worry more about Destructor. I suspect we haven't heard the last from him. Did I mention how much I hate the 3rd and later UFOs?

-gastrainga
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

Zhorik wrote:I'd worry more about Destructor. I suspect we haven't heard the last from him.
Yeah, he has such a commanding lead in the cumulative totals he has little incentive to show his hand early for bonus points.
John Cunningham (JTC)
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Weehawk wrote:
Zhorik wrote:I'd worry more about Destructor. I suspect we haven't heard the last from him.
Yeah, he has such a commanding lead in the cumulative totals he has little incentive to show his hand early for bonus points.
No, no, I don't hide score, I don't like Time Pilot and I'm very weak on this title.
In this week I played more on other game - QRS know what game. :wink:
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

Results:
1st: BeeJay
2nd: destructor@HotTeam.pl
3rd: Sawys@jvrm.net

BeeJay takes 1st and all 6 bonus points. (and $50)

destructor takes 2nd and $15

Sawys takes 3rd and $10

PM your Paypal addresses to "zhorik" on this forum, and thanks again to George for sponsoring this week, and congratulations for the highest score this week.

Nobody got close to the further bounty yet, but there's still plenty of time.

http://www.gegotw.net/news.html
John Cunningham (JTC)
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

John, my money to your PayPal please.
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

destructor wrote:John, my money to your PayPal please.
Thanks!

:twisted:
John Cunningham (JTC)
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Weehawk wrote:
destructor wrote:John, my money to your PayPal please.
Thanks!

:twisted:
Hehe :D To your PayPal to my stake-money. :wink:
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

Weehawk wrote:Results:

Sawys takes 3rd and $10

PM your Paypal addresses to "zhorik" on this forum, and thanks again to George for sponsoring this week, and congratulations for the highest score this week.

BeeJay, PM me your PayPal address if you want your prize money.

I had fun this week. BeeJay, I'm surprised you didn't nip me there at the end; 7 men on stage 20 is too many to lose! This game can be very frustrating when you loose bunches of men at once.

Keep in mind their is a further bounty of $75 available until Sept 15th for breaking 2 Million. I'll probably increase this further bounty if nobody claims the Mario Bros. further bounty by July 31st.

-gastrainga
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

Zhorik wrote:
Weehawk wrote:Results:

Sawys takes 3rd and $10

BeeJay, PM me your PayPal address if you want your prize money.

I had fun this week. BeeJay, I'm surprised you didn't nip me there at the end; 7 men on stage 20 is too many to lose! This game can be very frustrating when you loose bunches of men at once.

Keep in mind their is a further bounty of $75 available until Sept 15th for breaking 2 Million. I'll probably increase this further bounty if nobody claims the Mario Bros. further bounty by July 31st.

-gastrainga
Ok, I thought about this some more and saying I might increase the further bounty in the future is pretty silly since it just encourages people to sit on it until then. Instead, I'll go ahead and increase the further bounty amount to $150 now.

So further bounty is now:

Further Bounty: $150 (usd) for exceeding 2,000,000 (two million) points by September 15, 2005 under the same rules as this week's competition
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

Zhorik wrote:So further bounty is now:

Further Bounty: $150 (usd) for exceeding 2,000,000 (two million) points by September 15, 2005 under the same rules as this week's competition
Original post edited.
John Cunningham (JTC)
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

Zhorik wrote:BeeJay, PM me your PayPal address if you want your prize money.

-gastrainga
I don't currently have a PayPal address, but I am working on that front and will let you know as soon as I have it sorted.

I haven't forgotten the further bounty either - especially as you've just doubled as well.... :lol:

Cheers,
BJ.
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

There is an additional further bounty available on Time Pilot:

Amount: $100
Rules: First player to reach Stage 14 using TGTS (Difficulty 8, Extra ships at 20K and every 60K. Same settings being used for TG Deca2005). No stage may last longer than 10,000 frames (2:47). INP must use WolfMAME .78 or later. INP must be submitted to MARP on or before 23:59:59 EDT 7/31/05 (This is 03:59:59 8/1/05 GMT). Recording must be at 99% speed or higher. If I submit a recording that meets these requirements before the bounty is claimed by someone else, the bounty is considered claimed by me and is no longer available.

-gastrainga
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

As a reminder, the $150 further bounty for 2M on Time Pilot using GEGOTW rules expires in one week.

-gastrainga