Golden Era Game of the Week 7/8/06: Radical Radial

Golden Era Game of the Week
http://www.gegotw.net/

Moderators: Marco Marocco, Weehawk

Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

Zhorik wrote:Anybody want to bet on how long it takes for my wife to leave the room after the movie starts?
Tried to watch yet?

I've got 00:04:03 in the pool.
John Cunningham (JTC)
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

Weehawk wrote:
Zhorik wrote:Anybody want to bet on how long it takes for my wife to leave the room after the movie starts?
Tried to watch yet?

I've got 00:04:03 in the pool.
Finally got around to watching it Wednesday night. I actually found it had a lot of nostalgic value. The actual "action" scenes of video game play left a LOT to be desired though (the only possible exception being the footage where Pac-Man was about to rollover). Still, it was fun to see all of the old games in action. I don't remember seeing quite that many hot girls hanging out at arcades though. Maybe I just went to the wrong ones.

On the "wife" pool, I'm afraid I won again :) She made it to 14 minutes even, surviving well past the 00:04:03 event. At that point she remembered she had an urgent need to go water the garden.
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

Zhorik wrote:On the "wife" pool, I'm afraid I won again :) She made it to 14 minutes even, surviving well past the 00:04:03 event. At that point she remembered she had an urgent need to go water the garden.
Wait a second...you were in the pool?!?!?

SHENANIGANS!
John Cunningham (JTC)
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

Weehawk wrote:
Zhorik wrote:On the "wife" pool, I'm afraid I won again :) She made it to 14 minutes even, surviving well past the 00:04:03 event. At that point she remembered she had an urgent need to go water the garden.
Wait a second...you were in the pool?!?!?

SHENANIGANS!
Sure I was in the pool. Not all of us are slaves to ethics like you. Pretty standard procedure in Russia.