Record MARP de NEMESIS

Moderator: ZID

PAC-MAN
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Record MARP de NEMESIS

Post by PAC-MAN »

Primero de todo, muchas gracias a ZID por todo lo que hace por todos nosotros.
Quiero verificar el actual record MARP de Nemesis
Las razones:
Primero, llama la atención que entre el primer puesto y el segundo haya tanta diferencia (4.500.000 de puntos!!) Eso significa que el segundo puesto tiene solamente el 10% de puntuación que la del primer puesto.
Segundo, la forma laser continuo, como dice IIOPAII, que se puede ver sobre todo en la fase del volcán es imposible de hacer si no se usa autofire, y si no que lo comprueben ellos y verán que es cierto, un pco raro, verdad?
Tercero, me gustaría que no solo miraran los promedios de disparo, sino otros como FPS y demás, basándose en una INP similar como por ejemplo la del segundo puesto.
Y que saquen sus conclusiones. Ya se que es muy engorroso y que nosotros somos los únicos interesados en esto, pero con nuestra participación, hacemos de MARP una comunidad aun mayor.
LINKS a las INPs:
http://replay.marpirc.net/r/nemesis

Muchas gracias.
Last edited by PAC-MAN on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Re: Record MARP de NEMESIS

Post by Chad »

Apology for potential incorrect translation in advance. I'm not qualified to determine the 4500000 point thing. It doesn't look like the first area gets 4500000 though, seems like many loops are obtained before this score is reached. I can say that there is no autofire in either of the top two recordings. Oh and those ... links were broken, here's the main marp game link.

http://replay.marpirc.net/r/nemesis
-skito
PAC-MAN
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by PAC-MAN »

Thank you Chad for your replay.
A question: if doesn´t use autofire, how to explain the difference of points between the first and the second place, Does it seem to be a bit strange. Also the constant line of the laser is strange on having shot on the volcano, I think It´s impossible this constant line if doesn´t use autofire, can you verify it?
Thank for all.
AL
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by AL »

I think the difference between 1st and 2nd place is because the Japanese player is a master of the game!
Autofire would not help on this game either I think?

Cheers,

AL (2nd score on Nemesis)
HAL: " It's puzzling . I've never seen anything quite like this before..? "
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

I'll have to took at the constant line again, but isn't that a special weapon? The laser just shoots lines straight out, i will look again though. There was some strange transitions on a button/control that was not the firing mechanism, these usually happen randomly and are not the players control and there was a limited amount so i don't think it could have helped significantly. Thanks to Al I see that the 4500000 was the difference in players scores, this I think is a real difference in skill/stamina, this can happen frequently. But maybe with the new competition you will bridge that gap :)
-skito
AL
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by AL »

The 'constant line' (of laser fire) = finger held down on fire button.

AL
HAL: " It's puzzling . I've never seen anything quite like this before..? "
PAC-MAN
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by PAC-MAN »

Understood.Quite clear as the water. Thak you a lot!