http://sawys.ifrance.com/K7.htm

Moderator: Knockout Coordinators

oldtimes
Button Masher
Button Masher

Re: [K10] Round 4 - Snow Bros [snowbros]

Post by oldtimes »

Phil Lamat wrote:
oldtimes wrote:Phil Lamat, is a pleasure for me to play against the number 1 of Marp leaderboard.
Personally, i'll do my best since the beginning of the round,
I have improved day after day, but unfortunately no time enough for me this week, and this is exactly the type of game which needs lot of time to learn patterns for each level :(
But bow down to you who managed to finish the game, and good luck for next round !

Maybe I will try more next week to see if I also can finish the game ...
oldtimes wrote: hope you like the game and do the same
The game is fun but I didn't like the leeching part with bosses :(
and also of course all power-ups (especially the red one) disappearing when you die :wink:
But you improved very fast even if you played not much time, so i trained myself very hard cause i knew that probably you would beat my :wink:
Anyway, i know that the free time is often the main problem, i hope this will not make an unfair round (winning cause your opponent have not much time, when he would beat you if i have a lot of time).

And yes, i hate boss leeching too, in fact you can see in my inp that there isn't any kind of boss leeching :D
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

I´m sorry, BBH. I´ve lost the deadline and I thought that would be today.

Well, the games of K10 are good, and I´m happy to continue in the competicion. I´ve played against Kale in another Knockout competition, but I forgot the name of the game.

Also, will be the second time that I´ll play against Valter again too. I´ve lost for him in the game BATTLE FLIP SHOP, but I forgot the Knockout edition. I remember that were me, Valter, Redstar and BBH in the semifinals of that tournament.

Valter, will be a honour for me play with you again. I´ll do my best this time, my friend. É a hora da revanche, irmão, hahahaha. :)

BBH, congratulations for the KNOCKOUT 10. It is very good till this moment and will be till the end.
Long life to good games
PAC-MAN
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by PAC-MAN »

Muchas felicidades para INNUENDO, TRB_MetroidTeam, nii-san, el_fumador y RAX@AIVA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D>
Dax
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Dax »

I think the hidden message here is : If you live in Italy, you have ample time to sit arround and play video games. :P
TRB_MetroidTeam
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by TRB_MetroidTeam »

Innuendo, are you playing SLOW BROS? Hahaha! :D I saw when you submitted more than 4 hours AFTER the deadline, a bit "slow", then I laughed a lot. Just kidding! The important is that the result was the same, positive. Congratulations! Good luck in the next round, I will do my best too, despite the gaming playtime. Anyway, don't forget... after my qualification in 32th in a tie (sorry Nibbler 69, well played), I will play each round as a "bonus stage", as I don't have what lost, no matter what happens allwill be "profit". Meu grande amigo, aproveite bem a chance de revanche, e vamos nos divertir! O bom é que temos certeza de no mínimo um brasileiro nas quartas-de-final.

RedStar, well played, very tough match!

PAC-MAN, also thanks! Good luck to everyone in the next rounds.
Valter "TRB" - The Real Battle
Metroid Team, from Brazil
Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2 world champions
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

Dax wrote:I think the hidden message here is : If you live in Italy, you have ample time to sit arround and play video games. :P
If that was true, I would have passed this round :( probably.
TRB_MetroidTeam
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by TRB_MetroidTeam »

BBH wrote:Definitely what can be considered some upsets in this round, four of the top 8 seeds were eliminated, including the top two. Just goes to show that anything can happen...
Additionally, Round 4 was won by the "top seeder" (ie: #1 until #16) only in 6 matches, and 10 matches were won by the "lower seeder" (#17 until #32).
In other words, 10 of the top 16 were knocked out.
Valter "TRB" - The Real Battle
Metroid Team, from Brazil
Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2 world champions
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by Marco Marocco »

Congratulations to BBH, MJS and Mahle, very good K.O. imho !
And congratulations to all players, of course :)
RAX
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by RAX »

PAC-MAN wrote:Muchas felicidades para INNUENDO, TRB_MetroidTeam, nii-san, el_fumador y RAX@AIVA
Thanks!

[OT]and congratulations for your HammeringHarry's replay, I like your inps[/OT]
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

PAC-MAN wrote:Muchas felicidades para INNUENDO, TRB_MetroidTeam, nii-san, el_fumador y RAX@AIVA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D>
Thank you very much, Master Pac. I miss you on this great tournament. I hope you will join us next time.

Valter, for me, it is a honour to play with you. You know that. Eu estou muito feliz porque além de disputarmos, somos amigos e temos muito respeito e companheirismo. Grande abraço e boa disputa pra gente, brother! :)
Long life to good games
chrisbo
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by chrisbo »

franco.benedetti wrote:i'm still training to get the maximum, i won't be recording til friday anyway
doh, i never got a chance to play anymore on this game but looking at your final score i doubt i would have got anywhere close anyway.

well done mate.. and good luck in the rest of the comp..
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

A little late I know, but at least I've also managed to finish it :)
http://marp.retrogames.com/inp/0/b/9/ph ... olf148.zip