You're missing the asterisk.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: Archive these games -topic

Post by PP. »

mahlemiut wrote:You're missing the asterisk.
The asterisk was added afterwards.
You should inform us, how would we know that those roms need asterisk?
Now my friend will upload all those games of that list.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:If I' m wrong then try youself. Can you upload an inp of a game which does not exist in that list? No you can't.
Yes I was totally sure, and if you'd bothered to look I already uploaded two <bleep> scores for you so you could see it can be done.
PP. wrote:It's not wise to insist when you' re not sure for something :roll:
Take your own advice!!
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:The asterisk was added afterwards.
You should inform us, how would we know that those roms need asterisk?
Now my friend will upload all those games of that list.
It was <bleep> obvious to everyone else. Now, roll on more shitty recordings on games that don't even count for LB points. Oh happy joy, it's bad enough when LBWs upload them!!!
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: It was <bleep> obvious to everyone else. Now, roll on more shitty recordings on games that don't even count for LB points. Oh happy joy, it's bad enough when LBWs upload them!!!

Phil recently uploaded some card games, but you won't tell him "roll on more shitty recordings", right? :roll:
There are already some asterisk games with good scores which have to be uploaded, instead of throw to garbage.
What is "lbw"?

BeeJay wrote: Yes I was totally sure, and if you'd bothered to look I already uploaded two <bleep> scores for you so you could see it can be done.
As I said, I tried but I got the msg you see in the first post of this page.

Do you also use the word <bleep> when you' re talking to your family?
I suggest you to keep a level when you talk here.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Do you also use the word <bleep> when you' re talking to your family?
I wasn't talking to my family I was talking to someone who refuses to listen.
PP. wrote:I suggest you to keep a level when you talk here.
Then stop insulting people by rolling your eyes and refusing to accept that maybe they know what they're talking about until such time as they reach frustration point with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PP. wrote:Phil recently uploaded some card games, but you won't tell him "roll on more shitty recordings", right? :roll:
No, because Phil has a history here of uploading recordings after putting in a reasonable effort. And again with the rolling eyes, but you bring me up for using <bleep> when you frustratingly won't accept that maybe someone knows what they're talking about. You're the most argumentative person I've come across on these forums, but that's probably because you're feeling guilty for your behaviour when you first arrived here.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: I wasn't talking to my family I was talking to someone who refuses to listen.
Do you listen? No. They how do you demand from others to listen?
BeeJay wrote: Then stop insulting people by rolling your eyes and refusing to accept that maybe they know what they're talking about until such time as they reach frustration point with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You insult Phil, me and other gamers when you say about "rolling on shitty recordings".
BeeJay wrote: No, because Phil has a history here of uploading recordings after putting in a reasonable effort. And again with the rolling eyes, but you bring me up for using <bleep> when you frustratingly won't accept that maybe someone knows what they're talking about. You're the most argumentative person I've come across on these forums, but that's probably because you're feeling guilty for your behaviour when you first arrived here.
Learn to respect all people, not only the ones who have history.
We are all equal players here, you won't see any regulation which say that gamers with history have advantage :roll:
And, my ignorant friend, you think that those scores of tour4000, spacewin and videopkr are without any "reasonable effort"?

BeeJay wrote:And again with the rolling eyes, but you bring me up for using <bleep> when you frustratingly won't accept that maybe someone knows what they're talking about. You're the most argumentative person I've come across on these forums, but that's probably because you're feeling guilty for your behaviour when you first arrived here
What is this problem you have with emoticons?? If you don't like them, then ask to be removed.
Don't call "argumentative person" someone who doesn't agree with your opinions.
Yes, I do feel guilty for a reason: I' m not so abrupt as I should be with people like you.
Last edited by PP. on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Learn to respect all people, not only the ones who have history.
I respect all people. What I don't respect is people who come here and waste time and bandwidth submitting games that they've spent next to no time on in clear violation of the intent of this site. You claim to have changed, but your initial actions at this site, and on these forums, will forever taint people's opinions of you.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: I respect all people. What I don't respect is people who come here and waste time and bandwidth submitting games that they've spent next to no time on in clear violation of the intent of this site. You claim to have changed, but your initial actions at this site, and on these forums, will forever taint people's opinions of you.
What seems to you like "waste" is in fact help to the forum and the gamers community.
The rest of your post is haphazard.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:What seems to you like "waste" is in fact help to the forum and the gamers community.
How is uploading a recording of a game you've spent < 5 mins to create in any way, shape or form of any help to other Marpers?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: How is uploading a recording of a game you've spent < 5 mins to create in any way, shape or form of any help to other Marpers?
You're talking about tour4000, spacewin and videopkr?
Who told you that they need <5 min? You are completely ignorant.
Try yourself... can you beat TK's score in 5 or more minutes?
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:You're talking about tour4000, spacewin and videopkr?
Who told you that they need <5 min? You are completely ignorant.
Try yourself... can you beat TK's score in 5 or more minutes?
No I'm not talking about any of those games. Once again you're putting words into my mouth.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: No I'm not talking about any of those games. Once again you're putting words into my mouth.
Which then?
I don't put something in your mouth, just a question.
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Which then?
Just go back and look at a a whole lot of your early recordings when you first arrived here.