saulonpb and his scores

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

BBH
Editor

Re: saulonpb and his scores

Post by BBH »

PP. wrote:You have an easy first place in that game, so why not me too.
:roll:
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

PP. wrote:Once more you make a stupid post just to create another clash... Don't you ever get tired?

What's the problem with "dear"? Is it a bad word in your language?
Reporting the issues and questions in site's games sounds like "complain" to you?
Try to post like a normal person not like a mad man, all these msgs against me are totally garbabge. Your level is low.

About "megat4st" I' m not sure if I understood that time trick. However I' ll try.
So "who cares and who gives a fu* care" but as you see Phil and me care.
As I said this is an easy first place(at least for me) because questions are repeatable.
Yes, I do get tired. I got tired for one week to even read your daily circus.
Nobody here is your "dear", how you put it right there was just one of those tricks you do to harass people.
Funny also how you tell me I always, always write down lot of garbage, that I am the mad one (I am not mad, I'm angry, and you are one of the reasons) and you can't even be calm enough to check your spelling, leaving a mistake on "garbage".
But, now on to serious matters...

Once again you don't understand a word of what people tell to you, and furthermore you didn't understand my point at all. I do not care of "whether it will be considered legit or not to allow an user to change the date on their computer while recording for a particular game, since generally this is an undesired behaviour and strongly discouraged/forbidden, e.g. in tournaments". If anyone out there really wants to spend days wondering if it's legit or not just to allow a guy like you to place some scores (no matter if good or bad) on a bunch of Megatouch games, that's their problem. I "had" to specify this, since I was the one giving you the explanation on how to properly run the game. I gave you the explanation, but I don't also want to tell you "well then, since changing the date is not ethic, please accept that nobody should send new replays to those games". Do you want to break any ethics just because you can't beat people on classic games, on parent/clone where everybody has submitted scores for years? Free to do so on your willing, it will be your problem.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

giro-X wrote:
Yes, I do get tired. I got tired for one week to even read your daily circus.
Nobody here is your "dear", how you put it right there was just one of those tricks you do to harass people.
I do not harass anyone. You harass me.
The circus is coming from you. What are you trying to get?
giro-X wrote: Funny also how you tell me I always, always write down lot of garbage, that I am the mad one (I am not mad, I'm angry, and you are one of the reasons) and you can't even be calm enough to check your spelling, leaving a mistake on "garbage".
You have no reason to be angry with me because I do not disturb you. You disturb me. Looks like this gives sense to your life...
Of course I' m calm, you are not in position to make me angry with your funny posts.

giro-X wrote: Once again you don't understand a word of what people tell to you, and furthermore you didn't understand my point at all. I do not care of "whether it will be considered legit or not to allow an user to change the date on their computer while recording for a particular game, since generally this is an undesired behaviour and strongly discouraged/forbidden, e.g. in tournaments". If anyone out there really wants to spend days wondering if it's legit or not just to allow a guy like you to place some scores (no matter if good or bad) on a bunch of Megatouch games, that's their problem. I "had" to specify this, since I was the one giving you the explanation on how to properly run the game. I gave you the explanation, but I don't also want to tell you "well then, since changing the date is not ethic, please accept that nobody should send new replays to those games". Do you want to break any ethics just because you can't beat people on classic games, on parent/clone where everybody has submitted scores for years? Free to do so on your willing, it will be your problem.
What people? Its only you.
This paragraph of yours is (again)full of nonsenses, I understood nothing.
I' m not talking about any "undesired behavior" or anything you imagine, just want to play that rom as those two players already did.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Once more Saulon does not read the special rules.

In his recent upload of "tmnt2po" he does the boomerang leeching.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

In his recent upload of "lethaleneaa" Saulon used 10 lifes instead of 5... :lol:

Plz do something with him.
pred
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by pred »

You talk with him and cut the crap please.
saulonpb@TeamBrazil: the keyboard lamer ;-)
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

pred wrote:You talk with him and cut the crap please.
What? 8O
Are you completely mad? This man cheats and uploads again fake scores.
Why should I talk with him?
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:This man cheats and uploads again fake scores.
Perhaps if the uploads weren't flooded with so many crap recordings things like this would be more likely to get spotted. Unfortunately, as long as there are people flooding the system with cheap 1st place recordings things like this are going to get lost in the noise.

Having said that, I suggest that you put up a separate topic on the Playbackability forum (viewforum.php?f=12) when you find an issue with a recording/playback so that it doesn't get lost in the noise of a multi-page topic like this one has become. A separate topic also makes it easier for a moderator/editor to see when a recording can't be played back by 3 or more MARP users and can therefore be zeroed.

Cheers,
BeeJay.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: Perhaps if the uploads weren't flooded with so many crap recordings things................................Unfortunately, as long as there are people flooding the system with cheap 1st place recordings things.....
Sorry but you sound like giro-X. What "cheap 1st place recording"?? Can't you see there is a hard competition? First places change hands almost every day. Many hours of effort.
Only a few really low/cheap scores are remaining now.
PG3
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by PG3 »

Last edited by PG3 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

BeeJay wrote:
PP. wrote:This man cheats and uploads again fake scores.
Perhaps if the uploads weren't flooded with so many crap recordings things like this would be more likely to get spotted. Unfortunately, as long as there are people flooding the system with cheap 1st place recordings things like this are going to get lost in the noise.

Having said that, I suggest that you put up a separate topic on the Playbackability forum (viewforum.php?f=12) when you find an issue with a recording/playback so that it doesn't get lost in the noise of a multi-page topic like this one has become. A separate topic also makes it easier for a moderator/editor to see when a recording can't be played back by 3 or more MARP users and can therefore be zeroed.

Cheers,
BeeJay.
I agree with this
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Sorry but you sound like giro-X. What "cheap 1st place recording"?? Can't you see there is a hard competition? First places change hands almost every day. Many hours of effort.
Only a few really low/cheap scores are remaining now.
Hm.... a quick look at recent uploads shows the following after < 1 minute of looking:

J. J. Squawkers (older)
saulonpb 187,330
pp 174,900
High-score on the parent set: 2,180,760

That's one example on the sort of cheap 1st place recordings I'm referring to, where you get a small percentage of the high score on the parent, or other clones, and only claim 1st place because it's a 'newish' clone. There are a myriad of other examples that fall into the same category someone like you or saulonpb upload a score that wouldn't even get you close to the top 10 on the sets that were emulated earlier solely for the purpose of claiming a cheap 1st place position.

Also, it's precisely because you're constantly uploading improvements over saulonpb and vice versa that we're getting flooded with these uploads and it's almost pointless spending any time confirming them, checking for cheating, etc, etc. Obviously you haven't put a large amount of time and effort into these recordings or you wouldn't be able to beat the score the very next day.... and so on.

By the way, if I sound like giro-x it's probably because like him and numerous other Marp members we're sick and tired of seeing these crap and cheap recordings flooding the uploads and risking recordings that truly deserve attention from significant effort being put into those games getting lost in the excessive noise.

Cheers,
BeeJay.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: J. J. Squawkers (older)
saulonpb 187,330
pp 174,900
High-score on the parent set: 2,180,760

That's one example on the sort of cheap 1st place recordings I'm referring to, where you get a small percentage of the high score on the parent, or other clones, and only claim 1st place because it's a 'newish' clone. There are a myriad of other examples that fall into the same category someone like you or saulonpb upload a score that wouldn't even get you close to the top 10 on the sets that were emulated earlier solely for the purpose of claiming a cheap 1st place position.
The way you talk shows that you have cheap brains.
First of all, you don't know if "jjsuawko" is exactly same as "jjsuawk", maybe it has a different scoring system.
Cheap is a score which is low and comes after one or two attemps. It's not that case here. As I told you there is a competition between me and Saulon, first place has changed many times, and will go on.
Because the parent rom score is 2,18 million, doesn't necessarily means that someone has to do a similar score otherwise he's a cheap clown... Check "jjsquawk" scores, most of them are between 4500-863000, all those uploads are cheap for you? Only the super-dooper scores should be exist? The rest have no right?

BeeJay wrote: By the way, if I sound like giro-x it's probably because like him and numerous other Marp members we're sick and tired of seeing these crap and cheap recordings flooding the uploads and risking recordings that truly deserve attention from significant effort being put into those games getting lost in the excessive noise.
It's because you two haven't learned to respect other people's hard work. That why you call it "crap" and "cheap".
Have you ever though that numerous marp members are sick and tired of your bleat?

PG3 wrote: Beat the record in a few hours of effort :) http://replay.marpirc.net/r/snowbros
But this is already beaten by kangseungkoo :)
Last edited by PP. on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

simpsons99 wrote:
BeeJay wrote: Having said that, I suggest that you put up a separate topic on the Playbackability forum (viewforum.php?f=12) when you find an issue with a recording/playback so that it doesn't get lost in the noise of a multi-page topic like this one has become. A separate topic also makes it easier for a moderator/editor to see when a recording can't be played back by 3 or more MARP users and can therefore be zeroed.
I agree with this
You agree, but when you were asked to confirm a bogus score you said that it is not worth your time...
PG3
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by PG3 »

Last edited by PG3 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:13 am, edited 4 times in total.