saulonpb and his scores

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: saulonpb and his scores

Post by PP. »

Saulonpb's recent score in "slivera" does not play.
Inp has a size of just 72 byte.
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

PP. wrote:Saulonpb's recent score in "slivera" does not play.
Inp has a size of just 72 byte.
Zeroed it.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Looks like we must always check his inps, again "wcvol95x" was made in a speed of 82%.

Maybe he should receive a warning?
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

PP. wrote:I just checked "otenamih", there is a first place score of 1, suppose saulonpb won 1 mini game, buy he lost it.
Score has been made on "renju" : he won 1st match and lost 2nd, so score is ok for me. Note that otenamih & otenamhf have been splitted (thanks to Pat) to display all games
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Phil Lamat wrote: Score has been made on "renju" : he won 1st match and lost 2nd, so score is ok for me.
Indeed, its my mistake, he won 1st match :oops:

Phil Lamat wrote: Note that otenamih & otenamhf have been splitted (thanks to Pat) to display all games
Yes you made 4 more entries, but let's hope giro-X won't accuse you for "shitty replays" :lol:

EDIT I also had a question about touchgok score calculation, but meanwhile you fixed it.
Last edited by PP. on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

On touchgo, game is over as soon as you lose a set, so let's make it simple : 100xsets won + points diff
(I've already fixed scores & special rules)
PP. wrote: Yes you made 4 more entries, but let's hope giro-X won't accuse you for "shitty replays" :lol:
Yes, but I spend time on each, my scores aren't so crap --I think-- (except for renju) ; I even managed to finish 1 game (uno)
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

PP you surely have big nuts to still be here laughing and pretending to be a victim. Phil is no way to be compared with you. He has played thousands of games and, with such big numbers, it's obvious that there must be something easy to beat, but there's plenty, plenty, of good performances that you can't beat from him, and so one knows he doesn't just throw there a "first try". And most of all he doesn't ever fill the recent uploads with dozens of consecutive replays. You, PP, instead, have still nothing (if not maybe a 1%) worth of consideration in your scores, you only uploaded hundreds of crap.
And here you come to "magically"(**) examine and criticize the uploads of saulon... not that he's currently doing much better than you do, but look after your submissions before giving lessons.

(**) There's obviously no magical explanation behind this, you just see a rival in him cause he's stealing tons of your cheap scores.
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

I completely agree ..
giro-X wrote:PP you surely have big nuts to still be here laughing and pretending to be a victim. Phil is no way to be compared with you. He has played thousands of games and, with such big numbers, it's obvious that there must be something easy to beat, but there's plenty, plenty, of good performances that you can't beat from him, and so one knows he doesn't just throw there a "first try". And most of all he doesn't ever fill the recent uploads with dozens of consecutive replays. You, PP, instead, have still nothing (if not maybe a 1%) worth of consideration in your scores, you only uploaded hundreds of crap.
And here you come to "magically"(**) examine and criticize the uploads of saulon... not that he's currently doing much better than you do, but look after your submissions before giving lessons.

(**) There's obviously no magical explanation behind this, you just see a rival in him cause he's stealing tons of your cheap scores.
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

giro-X wrote:PP you surely have big nuts to still be here laughing and pretending to be a victim. Phil is no way to be compared with you. He has played thousands of games and, with such big numbers, it's obvious that there must be something easy to beat, but there's plenty, plenty, of good performances that you can't beat from him, and so one knows he doesn't just throw there a "first try". And most of all he doesn't ever fill the recent uploads with dozens of consecutive replays. You, PP, instead, have still nothing (if not maybe a 1%) worth of consideration in your scores, you only uploaded hundreds of crap.

Too much empty blabla again...
I don't say I' m a victim. Victim of who and of what?
Nobody tries to be compared with Phil. And nodody tries to give you lessons, because you can't learn a thing.

Of course I examine Saulon's uploads, I found mistakes and cheats. You try to support cheating?!

Saulon and me have now a competition, that make scores go bigger and bigger.
Saulon can really win some of my scores, but what about you? You only won "majest12u"(and wrote in comments beating "Poor Play" guy :lol:)
Can you do better than that?
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

Saulonpb's recent score in "block" is funny, because he started from stage 8.
If you start from stage 8 you have already 31500 points, if you start from stage 21 you have 90000 points...
Is it free to start from any stage?

simpsons99 wrote:I completely agree ..
Yeah I know you do, can you give an eye here
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16091
and confirm that Saulon's "spacewin" is not working?
Last edited by PP. on Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

PP. wrote:Saulonpb's recent score in "block" is funny, because he started from stage 8.
If you start from stage 8 you have already 31500 points, if you start from stage 21 you have 90000 points...
Is it free to start from any stage?
So long as the option is available on default settings, then yes. Atari games did this a lot back in the day...
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

PP. wrote:Too much empty blabla again...
I don't say I' m a victim. Victim of who and of what?
Nobody tries to be compared with Phil. And nodody tries to give you lessons, because you can't learn a thing.

Of course I examine Saulon's uploads, I found mistakes and cheats. You try to support cheating?!

Saulon and me have now a competition, that make scores go bigger and bigger.
Saulon can really win some of my scores, but what about you? You only won "majest12u"(and wrote in comments beating "Poor Play" guy :lol:)
Can you do better than that?
Your posts are empty and you besides never learn that I am NOT in competition with you, I don't care that much of climbing leaderboard, and more you still don't understand that I hate cheating as well as everyone here does NOT want to allow cheating. I do not support them just because I never downloaded saulon's replays. My point was to underline how YOU are so obsessed with saulon lately. And as I also said, it's sadly also true that between those replays there's something that has to be disqualified.

Once again I am not focused on beating your scores. It just occurred that a game I am playing in a tournament has clones that I wanted to try out and you had a crappy score on such clone. As you can see from the latest uploads, I have uploaded and beated EVERY clone including the parent, because I want to own that game in particular.
The fact that your scores are crap doesn't need to be demonstrated by beating you, but it's enough to compare clones & parents, your scores with old top scores by other people.
Wanna see some examples?
J.J. Squawkers - Parent is full of replays over 2 million, you and saulon are at approx. 40.000 pts (and since you continue to tempt me at beating your scores and waste my time, shall you see that I played that game in Knockout 11, getting a score of 352K, which is still bad compared to 2M but's 8 times yours)
Block Block - Current parent is the newest addition to MAME emulation and has you and saulon below 50K. Top of all clones is 365K
Toki - On tokip you and saulon are not above 51K, while MARP top either on parent or some clones is ~886K. Also, please notice that there's a special rule working for all of Toki clones (and parent) that asks players to use Hardest difficulty (to reduce leeching). So, also "tokip" should be covered by the special rule; meanwhile Phil or Pat or whoever can updates that, I hope you (guys) have recorded with Hardest difficulty set, otherwise you have to start again.

Do I have to go on with examples?
Your useless questions of "why don't you beat me waah waah?" are, in fact, useless. I have stuff to play and improve that covers years of my future, I don't want to stop my goals to demonstrate that your scores are crap and/or that I can beat you.
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

giro-X wrote: meanwhile Phil or Pat or whoever can updates that
Done
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by PP. »

giro-X wrote: Your posts are empty......
My posts are full of answers to your attacks.
giro-X wrote: My point was to underline how YOU are so obsessed with saulon lately.
What?! Am I obsessed with him?
He's obsessed with me. He beats my scores in a line, and I take them back.

giro-X wrote: Toki - On tokip you and saulon are not above 51K, while MARP top either on parent or some clones is ~886K. Also, please notice that there's a special rule working for all of Toki clones (and parent) that asks players to use Hardest difficulty (to reduce leeching). So, also "tokip" should be covered by the special rule; meanwhile Phil or Pat or whoever can updates that, I hope you (guys) have recorded with Hardest difficulty set, otherwise you have to start again.
Is it necessary to use that old rule of hardest difficulty? I don't think those players will now play "tokip", neither anyone for maximum scores.
I have ready an inp of 97,000 but now I must retry.

giro-X wrote: Your useless questions of "why don't you beat me waah waah?" are, in fact, useless. I have stuff to play and improve that covers years of my future, I don't want to stop my goals to demonstrate that your scores are crap and/or that I can beat you.
Yeah, me too. I have other goals and so there's no time to beat your crap scores.
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

beat his crap scores now that's just to funny .
His scores are real ... I hope you enjoy the Fall from grace . :D

PP. wrote:
giro-X wrote: Your posts are empty......
My posts are full of answers to your attacks.
giro-X wrote: My point was to underline how YOU are so obsessed with saulon lately.
What?! Am I obsessed with him?
He's obsessed with me. He beats my scores in a line, and I take them back.

giro-X wrote: Toki - On tokip you and saulon are not above 51K, while MARP top either on parent or some clones is ~886K. Also, please notice that there's a special rule working for all of Toki clones (and parent) that asks players to use Hardest difficulty (to reduce leeching). So, also "tokip" should be covered by the special rule; meanwhile Phil or Pat or whoever can updates that, I hope you (guys) have recorded with Hardest difficulty set, otherwise you have to start again.
Is it necessary to use that old rule of hardest difficulty? I don't think those players will now play "tokip", neither anyone for maximum scores.
I have ready an inp of 97,000 but now I must retry.

giro-X wrote: Your useless questions of "why don't you beat me waah waah?" are, in fact, useless. I have stuff to play and improve that covers years of my future, I don't want to stop my goals to demonstrate that your scores are crap and/or that I can beat you.
Yeah, me too. I have other goals and so there's no time to beat your crap scores.
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?