MAME 0.209 Game Changes

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

Post Reply
User avatar
***PL***
Editor
Posts: 646
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2002 9:37 pm

MAME 0.209 Game Changes

Post by ***PL*** » Thu May 02, 2019 9:45 am

Code: Select all

*** new games
akkaarrh          "Akka Arrh (prototype)"
bikkuri           "Bikkuri Pro Wrestling (Japan 881221, Ver 1.05)"
cmmb103           "Centipede / Millipede / Missile Command (rev 1.03)"
dockmanb          "Dock Man (set 2)"
dockmanc          "Dock Man (set 3)"
empcityfr         "Empire City: 1931 (France)"
eurogael          "Euro League (Gaelco bootleg, Modular System)"
imgfightb         "Image Fight (Japan, bootleg)"
kuzmich           "Kuzmich-Egorych"
pandart           "Panther Darts"
sboblboble        "Super Bobble Bobble (bootleg, set 5)"
strtheata         "Street Heat (set 2, older?)"

Novice
The greatest info supplyer
Posts: 505
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:28 am
Location: earth
Contact:

Re: MAME 0.209 Game Changes

Post by Novice » Tue May 21, 2019 3:29 am

I can't make any inp at 209.
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE

User avatar
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
Posts: 2528
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Devil's Canyon
Contact:

Re: MAME 0.209 Game Changes

Post by Weehawk » Tue May 21, 2019 7:22 pm

Novice wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:29 am
I can't make any inp at 209.
Works fine here.

What happens when you try?
John Cunningham (JTC)
Image

Novice
The greatest info supplyer
Posts: 505
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:28 am
Location: earth
Contact:

Re: MAME 0.209 Game Changes

Post by Novice » Wed May 22, 2019 3:02 pm

Weehawk wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:22 pm
Novice wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:29 am
I can't make any inp at 209.
Works fine here.

What happens when you try?
no icons of recording/load inp
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE

User avatar
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic
Posts: 2528
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Devil's Canyon
Contact:

Re: MAME 0.209 Game Changes

Post by Weehawk » Wed May 22, 2019 4:07 pm

Novice wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:02 pm
Weehawk wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:22 pm
Novice wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:29 am
I can't make any inp at 209.
Works fine here.

What happens when you try?
no icons of recording/load inp
Sounds like you're using a graphical interface. Have you tried using the command line?
John Cunningham (JTC)
Image

Novice
The greatest info supplyer
Posts: 505
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:28 am
Location: earth
Contact:

Re: MAME 0.209 Game Changes

Post by Novice » Wed May 22, 2019 5:17 pm

Weehawk wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:07 pm
Novice wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:02 pm
Weehawk wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:22 pm


Works fine here.

What happens when you try?
no icons of recording/load inp
Sounds like you're using a graphical interface. Have you tried using the command line?
do we have to type?
degenerated....

anysome not work at all..

have to continue using wolf106...
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE

Post Reply