Leeching on The Glob (PacMan hardware)

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

JoustGod
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Leeching on The Glob (PacMan hardware)

Post by JoustGod »

While it appears MDARULZ is likely the top player on this particular set of games (all glob clones as well as beastie feastie), perhaps there is a bit much in the leeching department on his latest submission. Please review the inp and let me know your opinion on this one. The total score is roughly 132K with 27K+ as a result of leeching on levels 3-10. There is also an additional 23K +/- occuring on the final level. I can almost forgive the final level as movement was severely restricted leaving no further options. I wouldn't have said anything except for the fact that MDA leads us to believe that "point pressing" only existed during the final level (11).
tmorrow
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by tmorrow »

I wasn't particularly offended by the leeching - it appeared to be pretty minor to me. I don't understand the game fully though. Does the game have an ending?
JoustGod
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by JoustGod »

So, when the player states that he'd rather "level press than points press" and then proceeds to attain roughly 25% of his pre-level 11 score through leeching...that doesn't offend your sensibilities?