X'ain'd Sleena

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

OK BBH. Look at DaviL inp on Red Planet too.
I may too on purpose lose energy and wirte that "I wait time over because I have very low energy and i would be kill fast and with them the power-up that is at the finish of the stage. " :) Nonsense, this planet is very easy :!: .
DaviL
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by DaviL »

[n my opinion, break the record 1356590 on Xain'd Sleena is impossible without leeching.

Are you sure ? I think is possible !!! I don't wanna tell you how but I think yes in Solar Warrior I do 1.230.000 with a lot of horrible error.

>OK BBH. Look at DaviL inp on Red Planet too.
I may too on purpose lose energy and wirte that "I wait time over because I have very low energy and i would be kill fast and with them the power-up that is at the finish of the stage. " :) Nonsense, this planet is very easy :!

Without power up is the most difficult. I repeat your excuse have no sense. Look my replay at Solar Warrior, do you see leeching ? No, I have all energy and advance.I send my 2 record in the same time. If a leeching in one game why not in other game ? Simply beause a real player don't use this lame technic. If I use it is not for points ( In xain in that game I stil will beat the precedent record )

This is my last post. I hope Warp finally decide to cancel you LAME record. And my also so you can tell nothing in your defense. Is not important to be number one but is important that there is a record without doubt(wel the spot to number 3. EVOL 1,119,480 pts.)I have no time for another record for now. I'm studing another game.

p.s
I also hope in dipt switch lives only at 30-80 and stop )
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

OK DaviL. I think dip switch lives only 30-80 is good idea.
This is my last post too.
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

as a player also from poland all i can see is that we (des and karol and asn and myself) are making a lot of troubles 2 the Marp stuff :-)
but i think that a player who join marp only about 2 months ago and reached the 64 position now is worth 2 be named as a Player not a leecher...
davil i think that u are jealous because as i can see xain sleena is your only 1st place at marp (almost). are u mad that someone beat your almost only high score?? i m not surprised (i wolud be furious myself)
i admire des because he learn 2 play maghjongs games in maybe a week - whats are yours achives??? do u play maghjons?? i m trying a month now and i cant make even a 3rd score.
i played mikie 300 times and i reached the first place and what? my firend form poland beat me easily because he has a better techniue :) is it bad??? its wonderful

for des and other hotteam.pl members: dont worry guys - polish people are not welcome not only here :-)
DaviL
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by DaviL »

>davil i think that u are jealous because as i can see xain sleena is your only 1st place at marp

I think you spoke without thinking.
My only 1st Place ? What the hell are you saying ?
1- Super Bagman
1- King of boxer
1- Solar Warrior ( without leeching)
1- Xain Sleena Bootleg (1,313,680 without Leeching )
I send some record 1 years ago. I send other record recently. I watch Warp recently because only now I have time for playing mame and made some record.I don't send a 9.999.999 record at Xain sleena (like destructor ) because rules at Warp said leeching is not valid.
Jealous ? Hey baby I'm 30 years old, I can be jealous for who sleep with pamela anderson, not for a stupid record !I'm not a great player, I'm only a little palyer !!
Don't speak for nothing please !!!
wuzel
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by wuzel »

as i said - almost the only first place, almost not only - read carefully pliz okey??
do u think how old am i?? i thnk u will be surprised :-)
we (people from poland) are raised in arcades (baracks without central heating with coin ups it there) i spend all my best yeras of childhood at places like that, "wasting" money and looking for a places where i can max my high score and get another extra life which was nessecary to play longer.
when we in my home town discovered the bug in galaga or in commando we were very happy becuase we could play a whole day just for fun. i know it was boring but for an example a guy from another arcade (other part of town) steps by to make a high score in commando ( his record without leeching is for example 400 000) he looked at the high score list and the first place is 5 mln and the high scores hall of fame entry is "GO HOME U LOOSER" and he is 8O - only for that look on his face it was worth 2 spend a day on making such score and spend a life 2 find the place to leech
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Francois Daniel »

I completely agreed with BBH. In Rygar, the leech is a part of this game, it's in the spirit of Rygar and make over 6M in Rygar is very hard and make over 7M as Victoire made is very exceptional. I don't see yet the inp of Xain but I know well the game and I think the best rule to apply is the same as gng : accept the leech with one life only. So everyone will be happy :)
DaviL
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by DaviL »

the problem is that Xain is not a famous game so nobody care about it...
But this is a great game I think.
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Francois Daniel »

Yes, I like Xain too :)

Francois