JYD, the most LAMER player ever!!!

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

DaviL
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

JYD, the most LAMER player ever!!!

Post by DaviL »

I'm really tired of this LAMER.
After the shame of Wardner and Charlie Ninja this little guy haven't lost his bad attitude: COPY OTHERS PLAYERS STRATEGY especcially my inps with nothing of his own.
His last black tiger inp is another patetic prove to see how a man can't shame of himself.
What he copy ?
A lot of little things in much stage, but see stage 7-8: I studied a lot of days of my low free time to study the perfect pattern on these stage, all inps on internet are very bad and with much loss of time (yes also japans inps are bad). Nobody can do a better pattern because my are PERFECTS!!
His score before I post my inp was 1,250K A PERFECT COPY OF ALMACUT inp (3 years N 1). He could't do better. After, is 1,392
watch his inp of original blacktiger

http://marp.retrogames.com/inp/e/0/7/jy ... olf103.zip

Now watch the new and see how his gameplay is change!

I'm tired of this lamer, he take others players inps and copy, the same is for his Rygar, Willow, Rastan etc. etc.
Aiva team can retake wardner and charli Ninja first place very easy, but don't wanna see this baby cry take n1 we don't care, but enough is enough.

His new patetic inp at black dragon(japan version) is 2,5M (and he uses autofire in this inp, see the rock trick on stage 1)... I was planing an inp near 4M, but I'll change my mind, I 'll never let you see it.
Why spend my time learn, when I can copy from others ? If all players like here on marp will copy others, the golden era of arcade game can Rest in peace forever.
People like jyd is the shame of this comunity.

And I'm thinking of deleting all my Marp inps from this site, I don't wanna be part of this crap, because I'M TIRED OF YOU BASTERD FRENCH FROGS EATER.
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

uh, isn't a part of posting your recording to a public site is so others can be amazed, learn and copy and improve? just beat him if he's so lame?
-skito
Caseh
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Caseh »

I'm tired of this lamer, he take others players inps and copy, the same is for his Rygar, Willow, Rastan etc. etc.
Yea I noticed the one on Willow, mainly coz I found the trick to earn some easy points then I got knocked off top spot by JVRM players using the same tactic. Still, learning from other players is what its all about. We all used to gather around an arcade machine when we were younger when there was someone who was known to be amazing on it just so we could see what they were doing differently.

I can understand the frustration, but theres always someone who can beat your scores out there somewhere. :)
TRB_MetroidTeam
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by TRB_MetroidTeam »

Hey... just now I would create a new topic... with the subject around it: "MARP's France vs Italy challenge continues...", and I would post the link to Black Tiger records, to everyone see this excellent fight between JYD and Davli for world record...
However your post changed my route... and also reduced the splendour of the match. Sorrow! Just my viewpoint.
Valter "TRB" - The Real Battle
Metroid Team, from Brazil
Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2 world champions
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

guess you better copy his inp back then? Although I'm not sure how he beat you if your patterns are supposedly perfect.

I know how frustrating something like this can be, but resorting to making a post like this makes you look like a crybaby.
dan
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Re: JYD, the most LAMER player ever!!!

Post by dan »

DaviL wrote: And I'm thinking of deleting all my Marp inps from this site, I don't wanna be part of this crap, because I'M TIRED OF YOU BASTERD FRENCH FROGS EATER.
I regret not to be able to see your play, because I think that you are one of the very excellent players. :(

However, I think that JYD is a excellent player also.
Even if his play is a copy of other players.

For instance, even if my play of Kickle Cubele is copied and he beat me, I think highly of it.
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Re: JYD, the most LAMER player ever!!!

Post by Phil Lamat »

DaviL wrote:I'M TIRED OF YOU BASTERD FRENCH FROGS EATER.
Materazzi is back :evil:
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

bmclean wrote:MARP isn't for pussies too afraid to lose to show how they do anything.
If I ever make a MARP t-shirt, that quote is going to be on the back.

If you want to keep your performance to yourself, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! Don't submit it to MARP, don't even tell anyone about it. Just rest safe in the knowledge that you have mastered the game, even if it's some crap game that someone can make the same score on simply by copying your play.
John Cunningham (JTC)
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

BBH wrote:...making a post like this makes you look like a crybaby.
Phil Lamat wrote:Materazzi is back
John Cunningham (JTC)
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

Weehawk wrote:
bmclean wrote:MARP isn't for pussies too afraid to lose to show how they do anything.
If I ever make a MARP t-shirt, that quote is going to be on the back.
DaviL wrote: I'M TIRED OF YOU BASTERD FRENCH FROGS EATER.
If I ever make a AIVA t-shirt, that quote is going to be on the back.

:0
LN2
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by LN2 »

nice avatar zhorik.
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by GHEMANT »

Italy vs France return? :lol:

ok, well. I'm ready :twisted:

but this time... eh eh... no inp during contest :roll: without watch ours inps, is impossible for you copy eh eh eh

on purpose, JYD.... my Wardner score is the best :P ... I have 5.060.000 with NO MISS all clear, no gold miss...

France vs Italy... the eternal fight
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Francois Daniel »

I'm very sad.

When DaviL come in marp and make great scores on GnG, I think is a great player. He show us many new technics on this game and with them , me, Innuendo and some other players beated or own scores.

But, after the Italy-France confrontation and after this thing, I can just said I'm sad a such player can be so selfish. Find and unse new technics and methods is logical for win some competitions, yes, like Italy team make for win our little confrontation, like Fosbury make when he win High Jump in Olympic Games... but its logical too, one day someone use the new technic for improved it and beat the record.

Like BBH said, you'll be great DaviL, if you beat Jyd's score now.

For Dan, I just want to say you I'm very enjoy you've send your WonderBoy's inp, because you're the only one I've seen who use the technics of '' Jump-shoot shoot'' i'd use too in my old arcade's days. I hope to have sometime, the time to return on my fetish game for try to beat my old score (over 2M371 made with 1 live so sillly spent) and approach your great one.
Last edited by Francois Daniel on Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaviL
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by DaviL »

I have not problem to beat again.
the problem is I lost my wish to play games when I see players like this. Never something new in all his inps, only a copy of others.
black tiger is the last new game that I'll upload here on marp.
I don't upload no more new games in the future.
Time for me to quit.

p.s.
I was thinking that on marp autofire in not allow right or the rule is change?
Last edited by DaviL on Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by Marco Marocco »

uhm uhm ... :(