TK2007 IS ALWAYS THE BEST

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

TK2007 IS ALWAYS THE BEST

Post by Marco Marocco »

This player is always the best in every game he plays ... I'm afraid of what kind of results he can get and sure his fair play is on the top :lol:
mmxx
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by mmxx »

the best player is in the arcade world,not the small MAME world :wink:
I'm a chinese boy.I just like "NO MISS ALL",but not always the scores
pat33999
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by pat33999 »

We should have let him play in K6. The results would be interesting :lol:
GHEMANT
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by GHEMANT »

TK2007 is a famous and invicible player. In Greece have constructed a statue in honor of his performance:

The_Pro
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by The_Pro »

Statue reads: The most awesomest player of all, shortly before being thrown in jail for playing illegal videogames.
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by Marco Marocco »

The_Pro wrote: ... shortly before being thrown in jail for playing illegal videogames.
perhaps he needs a lawyer ... 8) :lol:
TK, considering you're the best player you can get a good price from me :lol:
RAX
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by RAX »

That tough statue keeps the sword in a veeeery strange way :roll:

Anyway, I thought he would have partecipate in K6, even without forum account. I was wrong
LN2
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by LN2 »

that statue doesn't represent the size of TK2007's head at all.

maybe cuz is head is out of range: overflow for the declaration of the head size variable. :P
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

That can't be a statue of TK2007.... he wouldn't use his strong right-hand just for firing his weapon... :wink:
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

no, it's not a sword. it's a ms pacman joystick which you can normally use your right hand :)
-skito
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

In my opinion, Rick Carter IS THE BEST on MS. PACMAN.

PAT33999 IS THE BEST on METAL SLUG 3 and clones.

And about your "Thanks to me u confirmed 1st score after 5 years!!", is a pleasure confirm a high score better than yours.

How many years old do you have? 12, 8?? Did you haven´t chilhood? Who cares for your "great" scores??

Repeating: I don´t like players that THINK are the best.
Long life to good games
RAX
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by RAX »

BeeJay wrote:That can't be a statue of TK2007.... he wouldn't use his strong right-hand just for firing his weapon... :wink:
I vote this as the Best Post of the Century =D>
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

BeeJay wrote:That can't be a statue of TK2007.... he wouldn't use his strong right-hand just for firing his weapon... :wink:
Indeed. Enough besmirching of poor King Leonidas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonidas

Now make up your own caption for the below:

John Cunningham (JTC)
LN2
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by LN2 »

INNUENDO wrote:In my opinion, Rick Carter IS THE BEST on MS. PACMAN.
thx for that but no...zylquin with his 500+k regular speed mspac player is better than I am. He has better grouping and konging(eating monster) techniques than I do....and gets every single one of them....something I have never done in mspac. The closest I have gotten to eating all possible monsters is missing 2....one on 4th blue junior and 1 on brown junior....haven't developed way to use all 4 energizers to get all there before red dude is zooming...so then virtually impossible to group.

http://marp.retrogames.com/r/mspacman

I can get to that level when a little bit of training to get back in shape ...but played it so little the past 3-4 years it likely would take me 3-4 weeks of playing a few hours each day to get in shape where I can post a 500+k score at regular speed...so my hats off to zylquin.

It would help me get there tons faster if I could manage to get my old mac to boot(can't..think it's just a dead battery issue though) so I can watch my old macmame inps I saved of my techniques. I certainly rememer most..but am rusty enough would take me a few weeks to redevelop it.

I do have a goal to reach mspac kill screen at regular speed someday.
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

LN2 wrote:
INNUENDO wrote:In my opinion, Rick Carter IS THE BEST on MS. PACMAN.
thx for that but no...zylquin with his 500+k regular speed mspac player is better than I am. He has better grouping and konging(eating monster) techniques than I do....and gets every single one of them....something I have never done in mspac. The closest I have gotten to eating all possible monsters is missing 2....one on 4th blue junior and 1 on brown junior....haven't developed way to use all 4 energizers to get all there before red dude is zooming...so then virtually impossible to group.

http://marp.retrogames.com/r/mspacman

I can get to that level when a little bit of training to get back in shape ...but played it so little the past 3-4 years it likely would take me 3-4 weeks of playing a few hours each day to get in shape where I can post a 500+k score at regular speed...so my hats off to zylquin.

It would help me get there tons faster if I could manage to get my old mac to boot(can't..think it's just a dead battery issue though) so I can watch my old macmame inps I saved of my techniques. I certainly rememer most..but am rusty enough would take me a few weeks to redevelop it.

I do have a goal to reach mspac kill screen at regular speed someday.
You´re a champion!! You are humility and this is a feeling of a great and true player.

I admire your replay, Zylquin´s replay. You and he, rules!!

Now, I´m a almost non-player, because I need to study and my free time is few. But the more important to me, isn´t be the best, but have fun and have friends. And I know that I have REAL FRIENDS here.

Cheers, LN2!
Long life to good games