TK2007 IS ALWAYS THE BEST

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

PAT, AGAIN!! CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU´RE THE BEST PLAYER ON METAL SLUG 3.
Last edited by INNUENDO on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long life to good games
LN2
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by LN2 »

plus, acting with disrespect to others like that...really wants refs here at MARP really want to drop their lives and gaming to watch and verify your scores....NOT!

personally, your turbo mspac score will be going down very soon just because of your attitude...I plan on playing it some this next week. I have a PC for the past 3 years now so it will be played in wolfmame. I have barely played mspac in the past 3+ years but plan on doubling your score within a few attempts.

your 129 screen record....ok, so match it...

most first place scores do get verified within a week...but sometimes due to many other submissions that bump those off of the uploads page(which is what most of the refs check now and then) gets overlooked...so then if MONTHS have passed and you are still first place and unconfirmed...you can post a nice thread in the playbackability section asking if anyone is having issues playing your inp and if someone could please confirm it...thx

you would be surprised what that does.
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

I play for fun.
Last edited by INNUENDO on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long life to good games
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

The troll was banned three months ago and people are still feeding it...
John Cunningham (JTC)
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

Weehawk wrote:The troll was banned three months ago and people are still feeding it...
Sorry, Weehawk. But I don´t like his behaviour. When he´s first, he thinks he´s the best. When another player beat him, he tells that the player don´t play so good like him. This isn´t equitable.
Last edited by INNUENDO on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long life to good games
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

INNUENDO wrote:
Weehawk wrote:The troll was banned three months ago and people are still feeding it...
But I don´t like his behaviour.
Nobody likes trolls' behavior. That's why they do it. That and the fact that people just can't resist responding to it.

:(
John Cunningham (JTC)
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

tk is a loser but eventually he got his goal, i'm sorry but i have to commend him on that even though he took getting beaten quickly very bad.

If he would have just been slightly respectful to pat non of this backlash (all warranted, btw) would have happened. tk you were disrespected, but you disrespected pat first, just because you are beat you shouldn't call the current chapmion slow or disrespect their play. Yeah you are on a hitlist, people are going to try to go after you but that's what all champions deal with... you should deal with it better.

Also, It really isn't fair to talk about him especially when he can't respond...
-skito
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by The TJT »

MARP uploader called tk2007 wrote:*IF THEY INSULT U, WIIL U ACT CALMY AND HOPE NO1 ELSE BOTHER?.. LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE AS U RESPECT YOURSELF. I'M NOT "POORLY BEATEN", THAT HAPPENED TO INNUENDO.I HAVE MANY METAL SLUG'S HISCORES, I'M THE KING IN THESE SERIES. SOON I'LL BE 1ST IN MSLUG3 & MSLUGX **I JUST CHECKED THE FORUM. INSULTING POSTS R STILL THERE!! ENOUGH WITH THE INSULTS FROM THAT LOSER, INNUENDO! BECAUSE I WON HIM, HE CALL ME CLOWN, STUPID, FOOL, WEEKNESS etc... DELETE NOW HIS INSULTS OR ALLOW ME TO ANSWER IN THE FORUM. MR ADMINISTRATOR, I'M WAITING FOR YOUR REACTION, U SHOULD RESPECT PLAYERS LIKE ME WHO SPEND DOZEN OF HOURS TO DEPOSITE HI SCORES. ***INNUENDO, "I DO RESPECT THE PLAY OF THE OTHERS" U DO NOT. U R A SORE PATHETIC LOSER, A REAL SHAME. U KNOW THAT I CANT ANSWER IN FORUM AND U TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT TO ATTACK ME! U R NOT A MAN, JUST A POOR LITTLE GUY FULL OF JEALOUSY...
If he is not able to comment here, you guys shouldn't put him down here either. Fair is fair...

Not sure what he said in his upload to start this? Anyways Pat34k responded to that already by uploading a better score.
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

Uh oh, now he's after Weehawk too.

TK2007 just needs to learn to shut up. Then these "insults" wouldn't be happening.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

MARP uploader called tk2007 wrote:*IF THEY INSULT U, WIIL U ACT CALMY AND HOPE NO1 ELSE BOTHER?.. LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE AS U RESPECT YOURSELF. I'M NOT "POORLY BEATEN", THAT HAPPENED TO INNUENDO.I HAVE MANY METAL SLUG'S HISCORES, I'M THE KING IN THESE SERIES. SOON I'LL BE 1ST IN MSLUG3 & MSLUGX **I JUST CHECKED THE FORUM. INSULTING POSTS R STILL THERE!! ENOUGH WITH THE INSULTS FROM THAT LOSER, INNUENDO! BECAUSE I WON HIM, HE CALL ME CLOWN, STUPID, FOOL, WEEKNESS etc... DELETE NOW HIS INSULTS OR ALLOW ME TO ANSWER IN THE FORUM. MR ADMINISTRATOR, I'M WAITING FOR YOUR REACTION, U SHOULD RESPECT PLAYERS LIKE ME WHO SPEND DOZEN OF HOURS TO DEPOSITE HI SCORES. ***INNUENDO, "I DO RESPECT THE PLAY OF THE OTHERS" U DO NOT. U R A SORE PATHETIC LOSER, A REAL SHAME. U KNOW THAT I CANT ANSWER IN FORUM AND U TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT TO ATTACK ME! U R NOT A MAN, JUST A POOR LITTLE GUY FULL OF JEALOUSY...
Okay Editors, we shouldn't have to see this shit in upload descriptions, either.

Please act.

EDIT: Hehe...I hadn't even seen the comment about me when I wrote the above. Assuming I never run into him in person, I won't concern myself with anything he might say about me specifically. My point was about this type of garbage being in upload descriptions in general.
Last edited by Weehawk on Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Cunningham (JTC)
riksweeney
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by riksweeney »

The TJT wrote:Anyways Pat34k responded to that already by uploading a better score.
The bit I love is that TK's score was beaten so quickly. I reckon Pat already had that score ready to upload!
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by The TJT »

Anyone care to comment what tk-07 wrote when pat34k beat him?
Weehawk
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by Weehawk »

A diligent editor wrote:[calm down, and be quiet, please. -br]
=D>
John Cunningham (JTC)
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

The TJT wrote:Anyone care to comment what tk-07 wrote when pat34k beat him?
Don't quote me but this is sort of how it went before the edits. Before anyone beat him, TK2007 boasted that the [then] 2nd place player should look at "my" [tk's] recording and then they will be better. Then pat posted, almost commending tk's recording saying that there might be "some" things that tk does differently (and i would assume slightly better). Then tk edited saying pat was too slow at certain points (this was laughable because tk always stalls.) Then the flame war began.
-skito
INNUENDO
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by INNUENDO »

Weehawk wrote:
A diligent editor wrote:[calm down, and be quiet, please. -br]
=D>
Now I understand why Kale hated me on Altered Beast. At least, I learned my lesson.
Last edited by INNUENDO on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long life to good games