Statistics

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

Cicca
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Statistics

Post by Cicca »

It's quite a pity that all the statistics (tables, graphs, standings) I'd done for the first 4 MARP Tournaments have gone.... was it due to the domain change, or what...?!
If there's no chance to get them back from somewhere (me too I'm afraid I've lost everything, during theese years...I remember I had to stop when a crappy virus zeroed all the files I used to do them (html, xls, mdb), it'd be better to remove the links in the combos.......and keep only those in the "Archive" section, linking to gb9 stats....
:?
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Re: Statistics

Post by Chad »

yep, these were probably lost on the dream host transfer from ztnet? But maybe you should browse the filesystem just incase the directories were hidden under a tree somwhere. If they can't be found, best to remove stats/SMARP.htm from the combo box in the header frame. These were some cool links too bad they are gone.
-skito
unclechicken
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by unclechicken »

Try putting the full old URL of the MARP site in here, or the old URL of the link you want in here

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

It might kick off the old site..

It seems like its only text based, but it might still work, looks like it backed up some sites twice monthly, my very old site showed up! Ive no idea what the old URL of MARP was, but entering it in the link above should show up some links.

:D
***PL***
Editor

Post by ***PL*** »

@Cicca

Good news! I found your stats files. Everything appears intact, except I only see T1, T2, T3 dated from October 1999 to April 2000. No sure if you ever did stats for T4.

Send me a PM if you need me to send them to you.
***PL***
Editor

Post by ***PL*** »

Cicca, I confirmed that you only did stats for the first three tourneys, and not T4. I only have the HTM and GIF files you used in the website. However, I can't find the XLS and MDB files you talked about in 2003 to make these charts. Are you sure you posted these files on the MARP server?