Moderator: BBH

simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Re: saulonpb and his scores

Post by simpsons99 »

who asked you really ... Your 2 cents are not worth anything
ScoreKrusherBill wrote:Hi all,

I'm a long time lurker on these forums, and reading this has made me laugh and get mad. This Simpsons99 guy, is he really for real or is this all a big joke?
I mean, he makes everything about him, and if it does not go his way he mouths off at everyone. Even a comp he entered and he was canned from for cheating he then said it was a joke.

I see people ask direct questions and he does not answer. But the thing for me is, he says he is like Billy Mitchell. You are nothing like Billy, he is a stand up guy and is not a whinging little bitch.

Do you still live at home with mommy? are you old enough to shave and vote? or are you just special needs and not know how this world works?

You need to 'grow up' or change your attitude a lot for anyone to take you seriously Simpsons99. I'm guessing your single (blow ups don't count) you're the type of person this hobby could do without with all the bashing of others and events. Too much negativity is not good for you or enyone involved.

That's my 2 cents as that's all your worth.

Good day

William
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
ScoreKrusherBill
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Post by ScoreKrusherBill »

And you wonder why no one likes you :lol:

Stop being a cry baby and start being a positive person then, and I am sure others will start to respect you. But so far all I can see from your posts is that you're a self centered douche that can only see what you want to see and not what others say.

If you are a 'special needs' person then let us know as that would explain a lot and then we'd understand why you are the way you are.
My 2 cents is only worth something to someone if they agree with me. I knew you'd come back with something that would not be nice.

Gamers like you give every other gamer a bad name.

William
ScoreKrusherBill
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

simpsons99 wrote:funny I never changed any settings on that game .. I just played it in tell the Timeout happened.. Watch the recording

Oh and the word is 'until' :roll:
It's easy english really #-o

William
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

Everyone has a right to voice how they feel about anything .

I wish you the best of luck in your games .

Please do not bash me on my english .

I have taken a lot of hate and dislike about this .. I have gotten a lot better .
ScoreKrusherBill wrote:
simpsons99 wrote:funny I never changed any settings on that game .. I just played it in tell the Timeout happened.. Watch the recording

Oh and the word is 'until' :roll:
It's easy english really #-o

William
Arcade Game Scores
ScoreKrusherBill
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Oh Simpsons99,

I don't play for a record. I play for fun. I only come here to watch others to see how I can better my own scores (I'm too old)

I wasn't bashing your english, you were doing just fine yourself. I was only pointing out something (I used to be a teacher)

Have you stopped to think why you've taken so much 'hate and dislike' from all this? seen it from anothers point of view?
We need to look within ourselves to become better, not listen to what others say.

Just stay positive is my motto

William
ballas
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by ballas »

Let's all just chill out and play some games. If a 1st place is beaten applause it and carry on, that is why everyone is here, to push the scores to their "potential limits".
If anyone is picking on someone's scores then that shouldn't be a problem. Probably most socres on MARP are beatable by someone out there. This is all good fun and competition and yes sometimes competition can be fierce or competative and there will be words from one player to another which is even better for competition. I don't agree with someone "teasing" someone else about the games that are being played or after beating a score un;less it is in the good for competition in some way. Maybe this thread was a good thing for everyone to vent their feelings but let's move on and enjoy and prove your skills through scores, wether in some peoples eyes the scores are "weak", just enjoy!!! 8) 8) 8)

Yes competition and competative were used often in the above :lol:
KVD
Koos van Dyk
Johannesburg
SOUTH AFRICA
ballas
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by ballas »

ballas wrote:Let's all just chill out and play some games. If a 1st place is beaten applause it and carry on, that is why everyone is here, to push the scores to their "potential limits".
If anyone is picking on someone's scores then that shouldn't be a problem. Probably most socres on MARP are beatable by someone out there. This is all good fun and competition and yes sometimes competition can be fierce or competative and there will be words from one player to another which is even better for competition. I don't agree with someone "teasing" someone else about the games that are being played or after beating a score un;less it is in the good for competition in some way. Maybe this thread was a good thing for everyone to vent their feelings but let's move on and enjoy and prove your skills through scores, wether in some peoples eyes the scores are "weak", it doesn't matter until proven... just enjoy!!! 8) 8) 8)

Yes competition and competative were used often in the above :lol:
KVD
Koos van Dyk
Johannesburg
SOUTH AFRICA
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

King of the cheaters is back at it again.
Arcade Game Scores
saulonpb2
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by saulonpb2 »

dont ban me remove any score that dont run correctly, i dont care, there is a problem with wolfmame to generate empty inps, sorry i wil observe better from now.
The Expert keyboard
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

saulonpb2 wrote:dont ban me remove any score that dont run correctly, i dont care, there is a problem with wolfmame to generate empty inps, sorry i wil observe better from now.
But surely you would have noticed the empty inp when you tried playing back your recording yourself, before submitting it to Marp...?!?
Dax
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Dax »

My two cents here is if someones recordings have been found to be using cheats then not only should that score be dqed but that individual should be banned from the site and all their scores should be dqed. The notion that somehow this individual has some scores dqed and allowed to have others remain is ridiculous. Theyre a cheater, a know cheater. Tolerance should be zero in this reguard. They can no longer be trusted. If they cheated on one game then it stands to reason they cheat all the time whether it can be proven from game to game or not. Their credibility has been soiled. This guy has also competed in multiple competitions where he dominated or won and that's straight up BS and a slap in the face to those of us who compete 100% fairly and legit. Kick this sob off marp please, wtf???
Novice
The greatest info supplyer

Post by Novice »

PAC-MAN wrote:
I can prove all my records with INPS, but you can´t prove the Japanese ones with any video or inps . We have no other choice to believe what the Japanese say, and we all know that many of them are counterfeiters and cheaters (and video fakers too). And I don´t believe in scores of Japanese referees, they aren't legit. I think western gamers are better ( americans and europeans) and they play without cheating . Greetings.
PAC-BAN failed again.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE
tar
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by tar »

ScoreKrusherBill wrote:And you wonder why no one likes you
i like bea ,
i mean heck my middle name is Allen
from county cork Ireland no less.. alot of Allen and Smiths here in Ohio U.S.A
mi mums' mum is a Welsh descendant last name Marple.
we americans and Britts should learn to get along eh?
no less English and Irish folks ?
bea liked yer 58k space firebird replay!
hell of a score!
i used to play the stand-up , parlor and table-top versions here in ohio back in the day (1980 - 1984) columbus, cleveland, cincinatti
and between you and ceh (skito) he is in L.A
you are the best players here
at marp
peace y'all
just an Appalachin hillbilly at heart
still playin' moldy oldies on a modern format
global arcade days are here again
happy days are here again
peace out , tar
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

TY Tar

Nice to see a nice post around here .

I try to avoid this . Every post is a haters heaven here .

Yeah that 550 for the Space Fire Bird should be mine .
tar wrote:
ScoreKrusherBill wrote:And you wonder why no one likes you
i like bea ,
i mean heck my middle name is Allen
from county cork Ireland no less.. alot of Allen and Smiths here in Ohio U.S.A
mi mums' mum is a Welsh descendant last name Marple.
we americans and Britts should learn to get along eh?
no less English and Irish folks ?
bea liked yer 58k space firebird replay!
hell of a score!
i used to play the stand-up , parlor and table-top versions here in ohio back in the day (1980 - 1984) columbus, cleveland, cincinatti
and between you and ceh (skito) he is in L.A
you are the best players here
at marp
peace y'all
just an Appalachin hillbilly at heart
still playin' moldy oldies on a modern format
global arcade days are here again
happy days are here again
peace out , tar
Arcade Game Scores
xelnia
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by xelnia »

simpsons99 wrote:Yeah that 550 for the Space Fire Bird should be mine .
You still have a month to get $350 for 900k on Donkey Kong, though that's probably much harder than the Space Firebird bounty, so I understand if it doesn't happen. :)