IGBY 2

General discussion on MAME, MARP, or whatever else that doesn't belong in any of the other forums

Moderators: mahlemiut, seymour, QRS

hanasu
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Re: IGBY 2

Post by hanasu »

BeeJay wrote:so should be a fun tournament until a game gets 'owned' by too many people to make it worth competing on.
Note that it's worth the same amount of points to improve a score from 25th to 21st as it is from 5th to 1st. There's a possibility for people to help out even if the other 4 team scores are already very high.
Gaplus
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Gaplus »

Hi, I can still take part in this tournament? :)
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

Tournament rules state that you can still join tournament during first week of play, but that you will be "randomly" assigned to a team. This means you can still join, but you probably will not be placed onto Team MARP. If you still want to play, send wolfman24 a PM.

-George
Gaplus
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Gaplus »

Thanks!! :)
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by The TJT »

Watched some of BBH's live streaming...

Impressive and amusing at the same time. "This game is so bad that even the game doesn't want to play the demo" :D

I'm considering the screenshot submission approach myself... I still suck too much in all of the games to consider recording inps. Heck, I wasn't great at ANY of the picks really. Still...fun to learn some new stuff...

Anyways, thumbs up BBH.
Gaplus
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Gaplus »

I have sent a message at wolfman24 but I had no answer.. :?:
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by The TJT »

MARP moves to third spot...

I really like how the tournament site works.
http://www.tournament.vg/#/event/igby2/main
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

Gaplus wrote:I have sent a message at wolfman24 but I had no answer.. :?:
I just talked to the tournament site admin, Wes Copeland, and he said you have been assigned to the Aussie Arcade Team for IGBY2. First step is you need to create an account on the tournament site http://www.tournament.vg/#/event/igby2/main. Click on the little person icon at the top and scroll down to register. After you've registered, he'll add you to the Aussie Arcade Team. Note that some players are having problems using the tournament site with Internet Explorer, so instead using Google Chrome is recommended. Post here or PM me if you have any questions or problems.

-George
Gaplus
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Gaplus »

Thanks George!! I created an account on the site with the nickname Gaplus :D
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Zhorik »

Gaplus wrote:Thanks George!! I created an account on the site with the nickname Gaplus :D
Ok, you've been added to Team Aussie Arcade and should now be able to submit scores on the tournament site. Good luck and have fun!
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

The TJT wrote:Watched some of BBH's live streaming...

Impressive and amusing at the same time. "This game is so bad that even the game doesn't want to play the demo" :D

I'm considering the screenshot submission approach myself... I still suck too much in all of the games to consider recording inps. Heck, I wasn't great at ANY of the picks really. Still...fun to learn some new stuff...

Anyways, thumbs up BBH.
Hahaha, thanks! I haven't streamed everything I've submitted but it's fun to do the scores "live" like that.

The sad thing is...... I think I'm actually kinda sorta starting to enjoy D2K a little bit. Sssshhhh...
OMG Kreygasm
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by OMG Kreygasm »

BBH wrote: The sad thing is...... I think I'm actually kinda sorta starting to enjoy D2K a little bit. Sssshhhh...

What the?

Turtles has been my guilty pleasure so far....plus I can play it in bed with a keyboard to fall asleep
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

Gaplus wrote:Thanks George!! I created an account on the site with the nickname Gaplus :D
Oh no... You scored a 1st place on Lady Bug and unfortunately it doesn't count for Team Marp. :( ... ;)

Never mind, have fun with the tournament regardless.

Cheers,
BeeJay.
Gaplus
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by Gaplus »

BeeJay wrote:
Oh no... You scored a 1st place on Lady Bug and unfortunately it doesn't count for Team Marp. :( ... ;)

Never mind, have fun with the tournament regardless.

Cheers,
BeeJay.
I have come late, sorry .. :)
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by The TJT »

Turtles is nice but also infuriating...
And how the heck do they run that fast... they're supposed to be... well....turtles.

Well done Gaplus on Lady Bug... it's a MORAL first spot for MARP! :)