What a hell of a week so far... and 1 more day to go!

Archive of the old message board

Moderator: Chad

stephen krogman

What a hell of a week so far... and 1 more day to go!

Post by stephen krogman »

Hello all, Well, since Sunday, the past few days have been very interesting and exciting to me. It started when my friend Danny Rodriguez and myself went to go pick up Walter Day at the bus depot in Fort Lauderdale, and since that day, I've had a wild few days that will be turned into a fascinating story to go in the next edition of the book of world records. I want to give all the details, but I still have 1 more day left and looks like again, Walter and myself will be spending it with Billy Mitchell. It'll probably start with lunch at his resteraunt called Rickys. I can tell you this, I DID finally got to meet and hang out with Chris Ayra (World Ms Pacman champ) after wanting to meet him for over 14 years now! Oh yea, also hung out with another guy that was the first in history to flip over Defender at a million points back in 81'! and it just goes on and on. I'll fill everyone in probably late Friday night, or Saturday night. Also, EVERYONE that reads this, make sure you start up ICQ tomorrow night because we'll both be on messing around with the Twin Galaxies page ( I've got full access to it now! heh heh) and anyone that wants to chat with us, feel free to! What would be really cool, is to have a bunch of players online at the same time, and get a bunch of players chatting at once with us. We'll probably be on around between 11pm and midnight Florida time! See Ya!

--
skrogman@concentric.net