Baseball Update.

Discussion about MARP's regulation play

Moderator: BBH

Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

WS - Game with Mercy Rule where you can't continue. Special Rules updated. Some recordings deleted because....you know why :)

WS89 - Game with Mercy Rule where you can't continue. See WS.

WS90 - Game with Mercy Rule where you can't continue. Special Rules updated. No recordings deleted.
Frankie
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

WSERIES - Games without Mercy Rule that allow to continue. Updated Special Rules. Deleted both recordings as none of them was full games of 9+ innings.

So, that's it. I finally got through all Baseball games, or have I?

If I've missed some or made some mistakes let me know.
Frankie
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

you got more than i thought existed Frankie! Thanks! you the man.
-skito
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

HOMERUN - One of the new Baseball games. In this game you must make 4 homeruns in each inning to get on to the next inning, and the only way to score it is by counting the final amount of homeruns made. However, I've asked Pat to archive this game, as it seems that it freezes everytime the fourth inning is passed.
Frankie
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

RBIBBA - Game that ends when the computer gets the lead. Special Rules created. Same rules as for RBIBB.
Frankie
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

GSLUGRSJ - One of the new games, however it doesn't work. Everytime you've made your selections it returns to the start of the selection. Should be archieved.

GSLGR94U - An old game that previously was broken as you couldn't lose, now suffers the same problem as GSLUGRSJ.

viewtopic.php?t=9178&start=0&postdays=0 ... t=sluggers
Frankie
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

KSAYAKYU - Also a new Baseball game in .80, but this one got its own scoring system. So lets see some uploads :)
Frankie
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

2020BBH - Game without Mercy Rule that allow to continue. The previous 2020BBH has been renamed to 2020BBA, which is edited on page one. I've set up Special Rules for the new 2020BBH.

Chad: How about an upload for this :)
Frankie
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

just as soon as i can figure out how to get a high score with the game by having fun and playing the game normally and still manage to beat a mocha hbp leeching score :)
-skito
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

SWS - Game with Mercy Rule, where you can't continue. I've set up Special Rules for this .82 game.
Frankie
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

VICTNINE - Game with its own scoring system. Therefore we'll use the in-game scoring. I've played around with this game, but I'm very bad at it. I think that the game stops when you get behind, but as long as you are in the lead it continues. So, this game is a one credit only. Better keep that lead :)
Frankie
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

CLTCHITR - Game with Mercy Rule, where you can't continue. This game works now. Special Rules set up.

CLTCHTRJ - Game with Mercy Rule, where you can't continue. A new clone of the above game. Special Rules set up.
Frankie
Frankie
Editor

Post by Frankie »

MVP - Game with Mercy Rule, where you can't continue. Another game that works now. Special Rules set up.

MVPJ - Game with Mercy Rule, where you can't continue. A new clone of the above game. Special Rules set up.
Frankie
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Francois Daniel »

Frankie wrote:GSLUGRSJ - One of the new games, however it doesn't work. Everytime you've made your selections it returns to the start of the selection. Should be archieved.

GSLGR94U - An old game that previously was broken as you couldn't lose, now suffers the same problem as GSLUGRSJ.

viewtopic.php?t=9178&start=0&postdays=0 ... t=sluggers
Hi

It seems GSLGR94U work now. I made a little inp on wolfmame 100 I post it here. Be carefull, you must be on fs0 for read it.
Attachments
gslgr94uFra.zip
(52.31 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

appears to work, i get 6-3 but can't be sure if leeching is still able?
-skito