I used to play this game in 2004, and when i played it today, i realized that emulation speed increased a lot ! Surely to the good point, but now the game is really hard !!
According to the modifications, it seems that crash after the 1st stage has been fixed but with the new correct speed emulation, it's hard to reach this level ^^
So i propose, if emulation is correct now, that all old inps must be zeroed and a special rule would be necessary to precise from which version you can play (I tried wolf 0.106 and this version is, of course, to avoid)
- 0.125u4: Aaron Giles fixed a 'Fatal error' crash in the Looping driver.
- 0.122u6: Changed COP420 CPU2 clock speed to 4MHz.
- 0.114u2: Couriersud fixed shifted P2 graphics in cocktail mode.
- 0.113u2: Changed VSync to 60.606061 Hz.
- 0.109u4: Improvements to the Looping driver [Aaron Giles]: Fixed clock speeds, proper video timing, fixed protection (game would reset; should never have been marked 'working' in the first place!) and various other driver cleanups. Added COP420 (1MHz) CPU3, changed TMS9995 CPU1 clock speed to 12MHz, sawpped gfx1 roms and changed VSync to 60.606060 Hz.